Ebay argument

If i were to sell a video game on ebay for £20

and the buyer payed through paypal

how much net profit would I get, roughly

(inc. paypal selling and insertion fees)

6 Comments

fees on £20 is 88p
as for listing and fvf, depends on the pictures, gallery, etc.
you pay paypal on post too.

your insertion fee varies depending on pictures, starting price etc. Depends how you send the item and How much did you state for postage on top?

there isnt enough info there to give an accurate respone, for arguments sake, lets say £15

about £18.20 after fees eay listing and final selling fee also includes paypal fee and this is as long as its an auction not buy it now no gallery picture starting at 99p etc

Original Poster

It wasn't me selling. A friend of mine claimed he got £19.12 net profit which i found unsual

thfc andyp3

It wasn't me selling. A friend of mine claimed he got £19.12 net profit … It wasn't me selling. A friend of mine claimed he got £19.12 net profit which i found unsual

To get that much, he would of had his postage cost at about £3.50 (if posting recorded first class) which nearly covers fees.

Try the paypal calculator
It will work out how much you will get for PAYPAL only, and does not take into account ebay fees in anyway, but a neat little tool
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions