Groups
    EXPIRED

Ebay auction, Any faulty ps3 in exchange for a brand new one...How do they do it?

Hi, I just saw a buy it now of £39.98 + £12.50 delivery but i don't understand how it's even possible. Thanks for any help.

13 Comments

Banned

you pay them over £50 for details, if not its still them amking £50 as there is a way of swapping them

They hope they can convince sony it is under warranty. Any they can't they take up continuous play then make a claim ie fraud.

seancampbell;6395592

They hope they can convince sony it is under warranty. Any they can't … They hope they can convince sony it is under warranty. Any they can't they take up continuous play then make a claim ie fraud.

Its not available to new sign ups now. Glad I signed up when I did!

Original Poster

sassie;6395585

you pay them over £50 for details, if not its still them amking £50 as t … you pay them over £50 for details, if not its still them amking £50 as there is a way of swapping them

Hi, It's not for info....it says that a courier will come out and collect your faulty ps3 and give you a brand spanking new one at the same time.

seancampbell;6395592

They hope they can convince sony it is under warranty. Any they can't … They hope they can convince sony it is under warranty. Any they can't they take up continuous play then make a claim ie fraud.

Hi, Surely it must be more foolproof than that other wise they would be at a loss.

hhmmm yes i noticed that a few years back on another console although i'm not sure which it was... feedback showed they did as said though.

What's the item number OP ?

seancampbell;6395592

Looks like you're right reading this neg feedback :

FRAUD ALERT* SELLER USES YOUR ID TO MAKE FALSE CLAIM WITH SONY -POLICE INFORMED jubal-taavi ( 27) 01-May-09 18:55
    Reply by dappatech (01-May-09 19:12):
    This is a scam to get refund please ignore, everyone else is more than happy!!
    Follow-up by jubal-taavi (01-May-09 19:53):
    Tell others how u 'EXCHANGE' their consoles! Sony, Police, Paypal & Ebay informed

I cant understand how it works, where are they getting the new consoles from ?

can any one apply?

illegal listing will be pulled shortly.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your replys....definately sounds dodgy

Closed @ ops request. Thank you

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions