Ebay Auction Tool thingy!

I am sorry for being so vague, but I can't think what it is!

I've seen this tool on many an ebay auction where it shows the viewer all the other items that seller has on ebay. It scrolls across and I think looks nice! Does anyone else know what I am on about?!

If so, what is it called? Do you know if it costs anything and if so, how much? And also, where can I get it from?


I'll keep looking, and if I find it, I will show you what I mean!


I've found it! Woo hoo!

It's called Auctiva! You may need to have an ebay store, which I don't have nor do I know if I can have one, but hey ho!



Do you mean this:-


Looks good, I'll give it a whirl, I've SOOOO many things to list on eBay but just haven't bothered as it takes too long lol
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. BT deal24
    2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
    3. Gaming Monitor11
    4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

    See more discussions