Ebay Bargains

Banned
Whats the best bargain you have picked up on ebay?

mines has to be a brand new window wiper motor for 99p saving me over £80!

28 Comments

Banned

I spent £60 on a job lot of craft materials from Hull. Was listed as 7 boxes, I collected it that day and it filled my car including the footwells and passenger seat (glad I didnt take a friend).

Had to be over £500 worth of stuff and set me up with every material and tool I could ever need. Was a great deal.

a psp case for a penny

mines was a VoiP/SIP wifi phone for £10. They were retailing on most sites at between £60 and £70

got a new Bape t-shirt for about £8, very happy with that, some great dvd bargains to be had too behind enemy lines £1.27 delivered, sealed, enjoyed it even tho a bit cheesy

I got a brand new Motorola V3 when they first came out for around £19, that's about it nothing major

Xbox 360 with 5 games, 2 controllers, intercooler, 60gb HDD, Wifi Adaptor, Quick charge kit for £120, i thought that was good.

I managed to catch a couple of CD's and DVD's for around 10p with free postage a coupleof years ago.

They were all from the same seller as well,I don't think he was very pleased it took a while for them to arrive :whistling:

StevenA2000_uk;4925223

mines was a VoiP/SIP wifi phone for £10. They were retailing on most … mines was a VoiP/SIP wifi phone for £10. They were retailing on most sites at between £60 and £70

Not phones again:w00t:

3 brand new with tags outfits for my baby boy for around 4 quid delivered

deb8z;4925406

Not phones again:w00t:

lol..yeah...:-D

Banned

Wow some good buys here, I bet there still is if we look for 'em.

Today.... bought 2 computer desks and filing cabinet...£35.... picked them up, as new and solid, as my teenage children might say.
recently for sons bedroom... beko 28 inch tv... not flat screen I know... but... £1.04
a £250.. supposedly.. coffee table... £26
and finally.. an alphason tv stand/table for £120.... selling at the moment for £399 on amazon
Not exceptional... but I'm chuffed to ... happy

I got a new John Lewis 200 quid foldaway computer cabinet that i got on Ebay for 60.

deb8z;4925842

I got a new John Lewis 200 quid foldaway computer cabinet that i got on … I got a new John Lewis 200 quid foldaway computer cabinet that i got on Ebay for 60.

And heres me thinking you were gonna tell everybody that you got these fantastic set of blinds on eBay :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;4925850

And heres me thinking you were gonna tell everybody that you got these … And heres me thinking you were gonna tell everybody that you got these fantastic set of blinds on eBay :w00t:

Damn that was Ikea!

You're getting obsessed with my errr blinds now aint ya:w00t:lol

deb8z;4925891

Damn that was Ikea!You're getting obsessed with my errr blinds now aint … Damn that was Ikea!You're getting obsessed with my errr blinds now aint ya:w00t:lol

Well you did tell me that they were a fantastic set :w00t:

On friday i won an N64 with golden eye, banjo kazooie and two other games for £12!! bargain
in the past i've won a sealed most haunted live dvd for £1.70 and a KOOKAI £70 dress for £12. I love ebay!!

Steven stop thread hijacking with ya smut inciting !

dyson dc animal heppa filter cleaner postage was 40 won for 20 lol he lived 3 streets away so picked it up was like new this was about 3 years ago

deb8z;4925939

Steven stop thread hijacking with ya smut inciting !

lol..thats not what you said in PM :w00t:

Banned

60gb ps3 with 4 games and extra remote for 210 about a year ago when they were selling 350+

seller had listed it really badly mispelt and wrong section.............thanks goofbay!!!

StevenA2000_uk;4925956

lol..thats not what you said in PM :w00t:

I do apologise for the hijack OP

BUT Steven,my pm's are special innit..lol

deb8z;4925969

I do apologise for the hijack OPBUT Steven,my pm's are special innit..lol

Yes, apologies OP....debz is blonde which should explain it all....

Debz, lets take this to PM....you know you want to ;-)

Edit...Should have read..."Debz, lets CONTINUE this in PM....you know you want to ;-)"

StevenA2000_uk;4925980

Yes, apologies OP....debz is blonde which should explain it all....Debz, … Yes, apologies OP....debz is blonde which should explain it all....Debz, lets take this to PM....you know you want to ;-)Edit...Should have read..."Debz, lets CONTINUE this in PM....you know you want to ;-)"

Blah blah blah.we all know what you meant lol !!

deb8z;4926003

Blah blah blah.we all know what you meant lol !!

Please do elaborate blondie.....obviously for the benefit of the forum at this point...lol and I am listening with sheer anticipation

Banned

think i stumbled on the wrong thread......put a sign up

My dad bought a £50 note for £30. Sold it for £120.

I have had many over the years but in the last 6 months
it has to be a rock band guitar (for the 360) for 99p.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iphone 7 - What Case?617
    2. Large card print/poster..22
    3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
    4. Jury service1823

See more discussions