Groups

Ebay - Bidding with < 10 Feeback

I'm selling an item on Ebay, and have stated in description that any potential bidders with a rating of
    However, item currently stands at £122 (3 days left), but the highest bidder has bid withint the last hour, but has a ZERO rating?

If, come auction end, can I refuse to take his offer, and then contact 2nd highest, and offer him/her instead should they have > 10 feedback/rating?

I know we all have to start somewhere on ebay, but it just seems to good to be true, and, knowning my luck - he/she wont pay

8 Comments

Banned

remove the bid now, why wait

Most people don't bother,so i don't know why people write that,especially if it's high value goods that attract scammers.

It's not a phone is it oO
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 15th Sep 2010

sassie

remove the bid now, why wait

I agree, cancel the bid from them before the auction ends... They will automatically be blocked from rebidding.

Original Poster

nope, its my Hi Fi that I was selling on here (offered £50) for it, upto £115 without this ZERO rating bid - how do i cancel the bid

make sure your logged in (ebay) and paste this link
    offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/…how
    add item no and buyers ID

Original Poster

Cheers Arnold.

there are two more people with

Disco

nope, its my Hi Fi that I was selling on here (offered £50) for it, upto … nope, its my Hi Fi that I was selling on here (offered £50) for it, upto £115 without this ZERO rating bid - how do i cancel the bid

Ha, nice one mate. Should have stuck it on there in the first place huh ;-) :-p

Original Poster

£119 plus PnP (although I did have to buy a remote!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick66

See more discussions