Groups

Ebay Buy it Now deals from Reputable Sellers

I noticed that very few ebay deals are posted, so although I found what is a good price for Fifa 08 for PS3 at £3.99, and the ebay seller is Argos clearance, I haven't posted it as a deal. Are ebay deals banned - even if its from one of the ebay outlet sellers?

It seems that these outlet deals should be posted, as some great deals could be had?

3 Comments

I think they are still banned yes.

But FIFA 08 for £4 really aint a hot deal anyways

supermod

Ebay retailers are currently still excluded unless the items are listed as an ebay deal of the day offer as these have been approved by Admin - there is a specific merchant link for those ones :

eBay Deal Of The Day > hotukdeals.com/all…108

Thanks again.

Original Poster

sigma;7126720

Ebay retailers are currently still excluded unless the items are listed … Ebay retailers are currently still excluded unless the items are listed as an ebay deal of the day offer as these have been approved by Admin - there is a specific merchant link for those ones :eBay Deal Of The Day > http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/all/new?merchant_search=ebay&mf=25108Thanks again.

Okay I understand - maybe the big shops using ebay as an outlet can be added in the future?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions