Groups

ebay buyer at it?

Hi, I sold an item on ebay on the 29th sept and the guy has just emailed me now and said he'd only just realised he hasn't received it yet!!, I sent the parcel on the 3rd October via ipost parcels.com and the courier collected it from my home and was due for delivery on the 4th October. it's been 6 weeks since the auction ended and i'm starting to think the buyer is at it. Has he any claim with ebay? thanks in advance

11 Comments

It doesn't mater what you 'think'.

He's either received if or he hasn't.

Follow the protocol and prove it was signed for.

If you can't, prepare to refund.
    Edited by: "willhay555" 12th Nov 2016

Well if you dont have proof of postage or receipt, then he will win. But if you have a signature to prove he has received it, then you 'should' be ok.

Yes he has all the claim with ebay, whenever you sell an item you go on the risk if you don't use a recorded/signed for delivery method.

Will I get proof of delivery (POD)?68Where a signatory service has been … Will I get proof of delivery (POD)?68Where a signatory service has been selected the electronic proof of delivery (POD) showing the signature will be available by logging into the ipostparcels website and clicking on the 'My account' tab in the menu.Information on pre-delivery to the delivery address will be provided for all orders providing that contact details have been entered at the time of booking.

Well have you checked the status of the tracking information?

If so, what does it say?

if there was tracking he will probably say the box was empty

tom_gov

if there was tracking he will probably say the box was empty

Unlikely as he emailed the seller already to say he has not received anything as yet.

Well if they can't even be bothered to reply to the helpful responses on here they deserve to be made to refund the item.

this is why i stopped selling on ebay to much hassle

marty-401

Well if they can't even be bothered to reply to the helpful responses on … Well if they can't even be bothered to reply to the helpful responses on here they deserve to be made to refund the item.

​people have a life, you don't expect someone to stay on hukd 24/7 looking for answers to their questions? idiot

To many sharks buying on Ebay now.

joshp

Well have you checked the status of the tracking information? If so, what … Well have you checked the status of the tracking information? If so, what does it say?

This.

If it shows as delivered you will win the INR case. If it doesn't, you will lose. You don't need a signature for items under £750 just online proof of delivery.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions