Ebay, buyer didnt read description properly

I am selling my xbox on ebay, well i thought it was sold. Now she is saying she didnt know it didnt have a hard drive, even though it was stated quite clearly in the description.

If i offer a second chance offer to someone I am still going to get charged a Final value fee from the original buyer?

Is there anyway apart from reporting an unpaid item to not get charged the FVF?

Thanks

7 Comments

yes cancel the deal as long as buyer agrees you get fee's back

Just cancel the transaction and refund them the money if they've paid. You will be credited with its final value fee but you will still be charged for the listing fee.

Original Poster

How do i cancel it? i cant see that as an option when i go into the item

Original Poster

Like i say no money has been paid, because she doesnt want it anymore

Original Poster

Its ok, Found it. Thanks for your help

I'd have filed a NPB as that way you get all your fees back including listing fee.

Original Poster

Syzable

I'd have filed a NPB as that way you get all your fees back including … I'd have filed a NPB as that way you get all your fees back including listing fee.

I started it at 99p and didnt have any extra's so listing fee was only 5p. Anyone can make a mistake, just wished people would bloody read before bidding!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2037
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082

See more discussions