Ebay buyer with American PayPal account and address...

Hello,

I have recently sold an item but the buyer has an American PayPal address but wants us to ship within the UK (The buyer sent the address through Ebay). The buyer has 1017 100% feedback and says they are in England quite a lot.

Please advise if I should or shouldn't send the Item to the suggested UK address...

10 Comments

you dont need a confirmed address anymore to be 'safe' AFAIK.

Original Poster

ctuk;3659202

ebuyer or ebay?

Ebay, sorry

Whats the item?
If its a phone or something electrical i would be worried. If its not.. and its not too expensive i would risk it

Original Poster

t0mm;3659226

you dont need a confirmed address anymore to be 'safe' AFAIK.

But the paypal address is in the USA. I understand that uncomfirmed addresses are safe BUT only to the address stated on paypal.

Original Poster

Titchimp;3659240

Whats the item? If its a phone or something electrical i would be … Whats the item? If its a phone or something electrical i would be worried. If its not.. and its not too expensive i would risk it

It's a double heated mattress cover.

you`ll be fine, just send it recorded if worried about it

cdemico;3659267

It's a double heated mattress cover.

Probably buying it for an elderly relative in Uk - especially if it has a UK plug.:)

nah you should give them a shot! when i was working in america a couple of ppl let me use their ebay accounts to get stuff, but i would always want it sent to my mum so she could send it to me with some other stuff so it is a common occurance!

Original Poster

Okie doke. Cheers guys, i'm gonna send it. Just after 2 years of trading with ebay, i've never come across something like this!!!

ive just done the same thing a few days ago for friends in america for christmas purchased off american ebay and had it shipped direct to there american address, is the perfect solution to save having to purchase then mail and have a huge international shipping bill
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions