Expired

Ebay cashback 4.2% instead of 1% at Topcashback.

Found 30th Oct 2017
Noticed this morning cashback is now showing at 4.2%. Tried on PC and tablet both incognito and not logged in! Every penny counts!

10 Comments

How can you have missed it ??

Been on the Hottest for the last week...

hotukdeals.com/dea…798

Original Poster

midhukd24 m ago

How can you have missed it ??Been on the Hottest for the last …How can you have missed it ??Been on the Hottest for the last week...https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/topcashback-exclusive-offer-4-for-ebay-purchases-2816798

I know. This morning it says 4.2%!

Classic Member: Ends Tomorrow 4.04%
Plus Member: You’ve got the opportunity to save more by upgrading to TopCashback Plus. You’ll get a 5% bonus added to all transactions, enhanced Tell-a-friend and payout bonuses, and more, in exchange for £5 of your annual cashback earnings.

If I don't login it does say I get 4.2% but it lies (4.04% when logged in).

Original Poster

Mine still says 4.2% when logged in! A glitch in the system maybe?

You are a plus member so get a 5% bonus, so 4.2%
Originally, there was no membership fee for TCB but when they introduced it they made every member a 'Plus' member.
My brother, who only used it when I went through it for him, made £9 that year and they took £5 off him, a staggering 55% of his cashback and he hasn't used it since.
I use it for ebay as there's no alternative, but rarely anything else.

Original Poster

The 5% bonus works well for me as I get cashback on car/ van insurance, utilities, telecoms, and general junk buying. It only amounts to a few quid a year but better than a kick in the goolies!

Not sure how you use top cash back for eBay transactions. Do you have to go through topcashback each time you go to eBay or just when you are bidding or when you actually go to pay for the item. Any advice would be most appreciated. Cheer

timlee792 h, 9 m ago

Not sure how you use top cash back for eBay transactions. Do you have to …Not sure how you use top cash back for eBay transactions. Do you have to go through topcashback each time you go to eBay or just when you are bidding or when you actually go to pay for the item. Any advice would be most appreciated. Cheer

you need to go through topcashbacks link to ebay only when making an actual purchase no need to click through when browsing or making a bid
Edited by: "mattmerch" 30th Oct 2017

timlee794 h, 40 m ago

Not sure how you use top cash back for eBay transactions. Do you have to …Not sure how you use top cash back for eBay transactions. Do you have to go through topcashback each time you go to eBay or just when you are bidding or when you actually go to pay for the item. Any advice would be most appreciated. Cheer

For auction bidding I only go through tcb to pay i.e. after I've already won the item. If it's buy it now item I put it in my watch list and then open eBay through tcb to buy it and pay for it. In ether case it very rarely tracks and if it does it's usually around a week later at which point I raise a untracked support ticket and it gets added on very promptly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions