Ebay cashback increased to 60% through Quidco

12 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2008
Just noticed that Ebay cashback via quidco has been increased to 60% from 40%. Bear in mind that this isn't 60% of the price you pay, obviously, but 60% of Ebays commission. Still mounts up though and worth the slight extra effort of going via Quidco when you bid on Ebay. The cashback varies strangely and doesn't seem to follow any pattern, but I've been averaging around 4% to 8% of purchase price on the last 10 items or so.

I haven't had any problems with non-tracking as long as you go via Quidco both when you bid and when you pay.

Not really a 'deal' but I wasn't sure where to put it

12 Comments

Admin

Thanks for that Going to move this to misc

I can never get quidco to track my ebay purchases! when i sell items i already advertise the fact that quidco cashback is available. 60% is great
heat added

Never knew this existed. So inspiration for me.

It's amazing that Ebay can give 60% of there fees ( well one side of them anyway )
back as quidco. Does this not shout out to everyone that the fees are to
[SIZE="7"]BIG[/SIZE]
to start with? :whistling:

hi i am new to thus could somebody tell me what quidco is about saw it mentioned a few times thanks

roxybrown;3631760

hi i am new to thus could somebody tell me what quidco is about saw it … hi i am new to thus could somebody tell me what quidco is about saw it mentioned a few times thanks

[url]www.quidco.com[/url]

Go in and sign up.
When you want to purchase something sign into quidco FIRST
and click into the supplier, they pay you a percentage
FREE money :-D

It has been 60% at Top Cash Back for a while now but has now gone back down to 50%

I always experience trouble with ebay tracking in Qudico

Original Poster

roryk83;3631781

I always experience trouble with ebay tracking in Qudico

We did too, initially. Now we simply go through Quidco every time we go on Ebay, buying or not. It's a bit of a pain, but everything in the last month or so has tracked. I can't stress enough that you also need to go via Quidco when you pay or it won't track. Nothing paid yet, mind.

For me I think it only tracks if I go through quidco when I bid and win the item, if I haven't done that and go through quidco when I pay it never tracks.

Be safe and do like merlinthehappypig!

i cant believe i didnt know about this until today

when you log in it shows 40%. Where the 60 is gone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244921
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions