Ebay changing to new search system - No more opting out!

Tomorrow Ebay will remove the option to opt out of its new "improved" search engine.

I am gutted, I think the old one was way better.

8 Comments

Yeah - I hate the way eBay keep tinkering with the system and effecting major changes without trials or opinion polls - very disorienting!

I always opt out : ( hate the new ebay, its almost enough to put me off...almost xx

*katie*;4581294

I always opt out : ( hate the new ebay, its almost enough to put me … I always opt out : ( hate the new ebay, its almost enough to put me off...almost xx

+1 I'm really not keen on the new one either. The old one was much more likeable.

Original Poster

OOPS I didnt read it all properly

It seems its the old style MY EBAY changing tomorrow, the search engine changes April.
They say few people are opting out, this is the reason for the full change over.

I hate the new ebay really puts me off using it. Bummer

Banned

Their fees are all going up to 10%, from 5.75% in some categories

And ebay doing another thing wrong again here

No wonder their share price and earnings are crashing

Hope they fail soon

Johnrulez;4581684

Their fees are all going up to 10%, from 5.75% in some categoriesAnd ebay … Their fees are all going up to 10%, from 5.75% in some categoriesAnd ebay doing another thing wrong again hereNo wonder their share price and earnings are crashingHope they fail soon

Stop using them :thumbsup:

I am loving ebay at the moment. Our fees for a shop are significantly lower than they were a year ago and with more viability. The best match search also is proving useful as it can be manipulated to get the best results.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keter 6x4 shed.44
    2. Are the free antivirus any good?66
    3. Currys Return33
    4. How long do CEX take to process a bank transfer?87

See more discussions