Groups
    EXPIRED

eBay Cheque paid item help............

I've recieved a payment via cheque on eBay and am planning to cash it on monday, would it be safe to post the item now or should I wait until it's cleared ?

Cheers.

7 Comments

Wait, I would.

Banned

Why would you post before receiving payment, you have not got payment until that cheque clears..

Wait 6 days at least to cover any charge back / cancellation and to allow it to clear. To give you the extra time don't let on to the buyer that you have the cheque just yet wait until Tuesday to do that or at least a day after banking it

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;8386034

Wait, I would.

I'm gonna.

tinkerbell28;8386041

Why would you post before receiving payment, you have not got payment … Why would you post before receiving payment, you have not got payment until that cheque clears..

ok ok!!! :-D :w00t:

simplyjimbo;8386044

Wait 6 days at least to cover any charge back / cancellation and to allow … Wait 6 days at least to cover any charge back / cancellation and to allow it to clear. To give you the extra time don't let on to the buyer that you have the cheque just yet wait until Tuesday to do that or at least a day after banking it

will do cheers peepz

no way wait until cheque clears, i got caught by someone emailed me to say it was needed as a birthday pressie, rubber cheque £65 out of pocket

yep, wait. we had a buyer once who bought off us quite a few times by cheque, no problems, and we were going on holiday one time when we received a cheque so posted the item to him before waiting for it to clear, when we arrived home a letter from bank telling us it bounced, we eventually got our money but we learnt a lesson.

Banned

send it now..........you know it makes sense
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions