EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE!

i nearly fainted when i looked on ebey and they have a uk number to call for customer service!!!!!

Call eBay Customer Support
020 8080 2105 Mon - Fri 8.00AM - 9.00PM
Sat & Sun 11.00AM - 5.00PM

dont know how long its been there but thought id let you know.

contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/…tal

8 Comments

looks like a powerseller number (for those who are powersellers) might be wrong

says it all about ebay really-if you are a big time user there is a number to call-if you are just an average ebayer like most they dont care about you-laughable really.

I am not a powerseller but i have been given the number,I have no idea how you qualify
but i do know if other people use the number they are rejected,To see if you are a chosen one go to your ebay home and the customer support number is top right,

I've had the number showing there for months, I didn't realise I was a chosen one.:roll:

Download_Dave;4451915

I've had the number showing there for months, I didn't realise I was a … I've had the number showing there for months, I didn't realise I was a chosen one.:roll:

same here. I'd say I'm an average user too.

Just checked the OH's account and it's official... I AM special!!! lol

Banned

if you need to talk to someone but do not have the phone number then use their live chat, its based on the american site but that makes no difference i use them all the time.

]https//cs…=15

iv phoned this number before and they were very help full to me:thumbsup:

I got the customer service number ages ago from them in a letter and it shows regularly when I log in.
Only had to call them once so far.
Great service and sorted my problem within minutes (removed a negative feedback some dumb ebay newbie left me for no reason lol)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
    2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
    4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions