Groups
    EXPIRED

Ebay different shipping addresses - send to Ebay or Paypal address?!

We have an Ebay account at work & have had a few orders through with different Ebay shipping address & Paypal shipping addresses - which address would you send the goods to?

Can't seem to find a very definite answer on Ebay about which to pick, and don't really want to email everyone individually to check which one they want us to use ...

Thanks

7 Comments

paypal adress

i think the paypal one think the ebay one you just tend to use when you register with ebay - i think i've moved house a few times and never changed my ebay address i'll do it now lol

definately paypal

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234;8949100

paypal adress

shedboy66;8949106

i think the paypal one think the ebay one you just tend to use when you … i think the paypal one think the ebay one you just tend to use when you register with ebay - i think i've moved house a few times and never changed my ebay address i'll do it now lol

choc1969;8949112

Paypal address

... oh darn, you all agree & I picked the wrong one! :oops:

I sent something to the ebay address thinking that was where they wanted it shipped and now the buyer is saying they haven't received it and can I send it to their paypal address...

Thanks for the linky choc - will go for paypal one in future! Do you think I need to mention it in the listing to avoid any more problems?

Laffy42;8949164

... oh darn, you all agree & I picked the wrong one! :oops:I sent … ... oh darn, you all agree & I picked the wrong one! :oops:I sent something to the ebay address thinking that was where they wanted it shipped and now the buyer is saying they haven't received it and can I send it to their paypal address...Thanks for the linky choc - will go for paypal one in future! Do you think I need to mention it in the listing to avoid any more problems?

prob best, it is so easy getting it wrong

Original Poster

choc1969;8949189

prob best, it is so easy getting it wrong

Will get revising the listings tomorrow ... thanks everyone!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32157
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …201548
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523423
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300

See more discussions