Expired

Ebay different shipping addresses - send to Ebay or Paypal address?!

Found 30th Jun 2010
We have an Ebay account at work & have had a few orders through with different Ebay shipping address & Paypal shipping addresses - which address would you send the goods to?

Can't seem to find a very definite answer on Ebay about which to pick, and don't really want to email everyone individually to check which one they want us to use ...

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Paypal
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Paypal
7 Comments

paypal adress

i think the paypal one think the ebay one you just tend to use when you register with ebay - i think i've moved house a few times and never changed my ebay address i'll do it now lol

definately paypal

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234;8949100

paypal adress

shedboy66;8949106

i think the paypal one think the ebay one you just tend to use when you … i think the paypal one think the ebay one you just tend to use when you register with ebay - i think i've moved house a few times and never changed my ebay address i'll do it now lol

choc1969;8949112

Paypal address

... oh darn, you all agree & I picked the wrong one! :oops:

I sent something to the ebay address thinking that was where they wanted it shipped and now the buyer is saying they haven't received it and can I send it to their paypal address...

Thanks for the linky choc - will go for paypal one in future! Do you think I need to mention it in the listing to avoid any more problems?

Laffy42;8949164

... oh darn, you all agree & I picked the wrong one! :oops:I sent … ... oh darn, you all agree & I picked the wrong one! :oops:I sent something to the ebay address thinking that was where they wanted it shipped and now the buyer is saying they haven't received it and can I send it to their paypal address...Thanks for the linky choc - will go for paypal one in future! Do you think I need to mention it in the listing to avoid any more problems?

prob best, it is so easy getting it wrong

Original Poster

choc1969;8949189

prob best, it is so easy getting it wrong

Will get revising the listings tomorrow ... thanks everyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text