EBay discount codes for 300£

Posted 7th Nov
Just won a great sage barista touch for 315pounds
Really happy..
Can anyone help me with a good ebay discount code please, every little helps
Community Updates
8 Comments
tamoil07/11/2019 20:46

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/5-off-used-items-on-ebay-using-code-pickme5-3326129

Thanks bro I got that one was checking to see if there is any better ones
That's a lot of money to spend on a second hand coffee machine, probably been used and abused for two years and got rid just after the warranty has ended.
MIDURIX07/11/2019 21:24

That's a lot of money to spend on a second hand coffee machine, probably …That's a lot of money to spend on a second hand coffee machine, probably been used and abused for two years and got rid just after the warranty has ended.

Lol it’s a barista touch .. why are you speculating it’s over used haha weirdo

It’s a Return to sage so buying from them directly & it has a 30 option to return for refund
I will see how many cycles it’s done once it arrives

It retails at 750-1000 new so happy with the deal.. it’s in good condition
BigStart07/11/2019 21:55

Lol it’s a barista touch .. why are you speculating it’s over used haha wei …Lol it’s a barista touch .. why are you speculating it’s over used haha weirdo It’s a Return to sage so buying from them directly & it has a 30 option to return for refundI will see how many cycles it’s done once it arrivesIt retails at 750-1000 new so happy with the deal.. it’s in good condition

Well, you didn't buy direct from Sage as you have just stated. XS Items are not Sage. The item in question was £449 brand new earlier this year hotukdeals.com/dea…555
I know that buying a used coffee machine is not a great idea and certainly not how yours has been described in the listing "The item is showing some signs of use and has some cosmetic marks and minor scuffs/small dents on the casing and accessories." If it goes wrong after a month, which it very well could, you may regret buying second hand with no warranty.
38931072-wm4qx.jpglooks incredibly well used
MIDURIX08/11/2019 07:55

Well, you didn't buy direct from Sage as you have just stated. XS Items …Well, you didn't buy direct from Sage as you have just stated. XS Items are not Sage. The item in question was £449 brand new earlier this year https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sage-barista-touch-white-449-after-150-cashback-at-john-lewis-partners-3217555#commentsI know that buying a used coffee machine is not a great idea and certainly not how yours has been described in the listing "The item is showing some signs of use and has some cosmetic marks and minor scuffs/small dents on the casing and accessories." If it goes wrong after a month, which it very well could, you may regret buying second hand with no warranty.

You have to trade in your old machine lol ..
how is that even relevant.. do I need to buy an old machine to get a deal in April
MIDURIX08/11/2019 07:55

Well, you didn't buy direct from Sage as you have just stated. XS Items …Well, you didn't buy direct from Sage as you have just stated. XS Items are not Sage. The item in question was £449 brand new earlier this year https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sage-barista-touch-white-449-after-150-cashback-at-john-lewis-partners-3217555#commentsI know that buying a used coffee machine is not a great idea and certainly not how yours has been described in the listing "The item is showing some signs of use and has some cosmetic marks and minor scuffs/small dents on the casing and accessories." If it goes wrong after a month, which it very well could, you may regret buying second hand with no warranty.

It’s 30 day returns, I will know within a week if it’s any good or not, if not wil be send back. easy.
I can also check the number of cycles done on the machine.

I don’t care if it has a scratch or two lol,
as long as boiler is good it will work great and still 450-500 cheaper than anything brand new..
Also can’t buy the white at all anywhere but that’s the colour that goes with my new fridge & washing machine.
Happy days

Ps they were nice enough throw in a free tamper so can use from day 1
Edited by: "BigStart" 8th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants