Expired

Ebay, do you pay fees for business account or just for an Ebay shop?

7 replies
Found 13th Nov 2009
OK this is a weird question, but do you pay fees for a business account on Ebay?

Or do you only pay a monthly fee if you have a business account AND an Ebay shop?

7 Comments

pay fees on everything mate shops just mean discount price's on your fees

Original Poster

Big T 721;6880735

pay fees on everything mate shops just mean discount price's on your fees

Sorry wan't very clear there, just really confused!

Isn't there a charge if you have an Ebay shop of £15 per month - do you still get charged this monthly fee if you just have a business account and not the shop itself?

Laffy42;6880940

Sorry wan't very clear there, just really confused!Isn't there a charge … Sorry wan't very clear there, just really confused!Isn't there a charge if you have an Ebay shop of £15 per month - do you still get charged this monthly fee if you just have a business account and not the shop itself?

sorry yes you pay £15 a month for a shop but you still pay listing fees and final value fees the only diffrence if you own a shop is you get a discount on the fees you have to pay, and no you dont have to have a shop to be a business seller its optional, hope this is clearer

Original Poster

Big T 721;6881517

sorry yes you pay £15 a month for a shop but you still pay listing fees … sorry yes you pay £15 a month for a shop but you still pay listing fees and final value fees the only diffrence if you own a shop is you get a discount on the fees you have to pay, and no you dont have to have a shop to be a business seller its optional, hope this is clearer

So if I'm a business seller without a shop I don't get access to the discounts?

It's for my work as we would qualify as power sellers now, but you have to have a business account to qualify. Just trying to work out if we would get the FVF discounts if we don't have the shop option...

Laffy42;6881618

So if I'm a business seller without a shop I don't get access to the … So if I'm a business seller without a shop I don't get access to the discounts? It's for my work as we would qualify as power sellers now, but you have to have a business account to qualify. Just trying to work out if we would get the FVF discounts if we don't have the shop option...

i believe as a power seller you should receive discounts providing you maintan your standard but a shop would give you more discount

Original Poster

Big T 721;6881656

i believe as a power seller you should receive discounts providing you … i believe as a power seller you should receive discounts providing you maintan your standard but a shop would give you more discount

thanks for your help & repped - clearly need to do a bit more research and work out discounts v shop fees!

Laffy42;6881806

thanks for your help & repped - clearly need to do a bit more research … thanks for your help & repped - clearly need to do a bit more research and work out discounts v shop fees!

no probs look into it a bit more because i am not an ebay god and dont know everything, but glad iv helped a little :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Best place to buy a domain33
  2. Best watches under £500?66
  3. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas22
  4. What shoes are these?44

See more discussions