Found 28th Oct 2010
Hey

When I type anything into a search on ebay.co.uk I get some screen about Italian webmail?

Anyone else getting this?, looks like Ebay is down!, either that or i've got some virus!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

no im on there its fine for me

its on for me

Original Poster

oh bug*er

Virus then....

Original Poster

It'a absolutely bizarre. I get some screen for a company called acantho.it in Italian language. Tried Chrome and Firefox, cleared cookies etc, still the same

What happens if you try Ebay.COM not the UK site.......

Original Poster

Ok I am nearer to an answer, I have been using an unsecured network in my neighbourhood, I tried using another unsecured network and it works fine!. So maybe the guy who has the router is having some fun with me!, everything else worked fine

kurv

Ok I am nearer to an answer, I have been using an unsecured network in my … Ok I am nearer to an answer, I have been using an unsecured network in my neighbourhood, I tried using another unsecured network and it works fine!. So maybe the guy who has the router is having some fun with me!, everything else worked fine

What lol

kurv

Ok I am nearer to an answer, I have been using an unsecured network in my … Ok I am nearer to an answer, I have been using an unsecured network in my neighbourhood, I tried using another unsecured network and it works fine!. So maybe the guy who has the router is having some fun with me!, everything else worked fine

Probably shouldnt be stealing peoples internet connections...

It's actually a criminal offence to use someone elses internet. Someone has in fact been arrested and charged for it.

That's how i read it,then i thought surely that's not what they meant,omg ya cheeky so and so.

Original Poster

If they don't want people using it then they should secure it. And this is always available wherever you go in this city

oO ...

Original Poster

anewman

It's actually a criminal offence to use someone elses internet. Someone … It's actually a criminal offence to use someone elses internet. Someone has in fact been arrested and charged for it.

The police wouldn't give a shi* in Belgrade, trust me

kurv

If they don't want people using it then they should secure it. And this … If they don't want people using it then they should secure it. And this is always available wherever you go in this city

That's not really an argument, if you walked past an unlocked car would you take it?

Don't worry we'll just packet snoop your unencrypted wifi data transmissions and find out your name and address

sancho1983

That's not really an argument, if you walked past an unlocked car would … That's not really an argument, if you walked past an unlocked car would you take it?

Depends, Is it a Maserati or a Skoda.

anewman

Don't worry we'll just packet snoop your unencrypted wifi data … Don't worry we'll just packet snoop your unencrypted wifi data transmissions and find out your name and address

Yeah.... What he said.......

oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions