Groups

Ebay drive me crazy!

Listed a girls coats on there last night, its brand is 'Mila Blue' by Vertbaudet.

Stated Mila Blue in the title and eBay have now removed my listing for having a 'misleading title' as apparently I am not allowed to have the word 'Mila' in the title - wtf!!!!!!

If they had actually bothered to read the actual listing they would have realised this, stupid ********!!!!!!!

Anway rant over, just emailed them but know what kind of dumb response i can expect!

12 Comments

lol for a moment I thought you was ranting at the mods here (missed the ebay bit). They've changed the rules so you can't put stuff like "as new", "mint condition" in the title either, think it was for consistency.

just looked and there are hundreds with mila blue in the title ,Strange ,,,,,,,,,,

What exactly did you put in the title ?

tonyg1962;6562893

just looked and there are hundreds with mila blue in the title ,Strange … just looked and there are hundreds with mila blue in the title ,Strange ,,,,,,,,,,What exactly did you put in the title ?

someone has reported it mrs z - most probably they have same listed

happened to me over a watch - miserable so and so's

Original Poster

Spriggan;6562890

lol for a moment I thought you was ranting at the mods here (missed the … lol for a moment I thought you was ranting at the mods here (missed the ebay bit). They've changed the rules so you can't put stuff like "as new", "mint condition" in the title either, think it was for consistency.

I understand not allowing 'as new' to be put because then those listings will come up even if you are trying to search for 'new' items, but that isn't the case for me

tonyg1962;6562893

just looked and there are hundreds with mila blue in the title ,Strange … just looked and there are hundreds with mila blue in the title ,Strange ,,,,,,,,,,What exactly did you put in the title ?

This is part of my email:

You recently listed the following item(s):180419019873 - Girls MILA BLUE … You recently listed the following item(s):180419019873 - Girls MILA BLUE (posh Vertbaudet name) brown coat-age 7Unfortunately, we had to remove your item because the way it was listed breaches our policy:You used the word(s) "MILA" in the title.Be sure that your listing title and subtitle are clear and 100% accurate. Describe only the item you're selling in the listing. It's against our rules to misrepresent an item or provide inaccurate or incomplete info about the item.

looks like they think you're using a name for the sake of it, the way you out it in brackets

Original Poster

superskilly;6562976

looks like they think you're using a name for the sake of it, the way you … looks like they think you're using a name for the sake of it, the way you out it in brackets

I could maybe 'get' that if it was the 'Mila Blue' bit in brackets.

Annoying though cos I dont know whether to put it back on (having to make the whole auction again as I guess its disappeared now) :x

Did you try to sell this coat on here at one point? It's just I remember seeing a Vertbaudet coat on here for a 6 (or 7) year old which I really liked, but had to go out and then I couldn't find the thread again! In fact I think there were a couple. If this is the same one I might be interested... I would love to see a pic if it is the one I'm thinking about. Or failing that the ebay ID number (provided you have it back on there). Thanks!

Scrap that, I've just found your other thread from your profile. I'll give you the £15 for it if you're still wanting to sell??

Banned

been a big clamp down on ebay......not allowed to list things "as new" in title as its misleading......had items removed

Original Poster

Daffodil;6564119

Scrap that, I've just found your other thread from your profile. I'll … Scrap that, I've just found your other thread from your profile. I'll give you the £15 for it if you're still wanting to sell??

It's this one babe ]http//ww…et-

Haven't put it back on eBay yet, can ask mods to unexpire if you want it

Post on the thread and I will PM you :thumbsup:

Due to go post office later today so can send it out then

Original Poster

casparwhite;6564134

been a big clamp down on ebay......not allowed to list things "as new" in … been a big clamp down on ebay......not allowed to list things "as new" in title as its misleading......had items removed

Think that happened to me once when they first brought that rule in, not the case with this one though

Mrs.Z;6564167

It's this one babe … It's this one babe ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/497458/fs-girls-mila-blue-posh-vertbaudet-Haven't put it back on eBay yet, can ask mods to unexpire if you want it :)Post on the thread and I will PM you :thumbsup:Due to go post office later today so can send it out then

Fab, just left a message
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1435
      2. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1021
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1422
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014439

See more discussions