EBAY, Ebid, WIBIHI whats the best... what do you use?

Having had bit hassle with paypal (buyer claiming item damaged, when i know 100% wasn't)

plus ebay fee's going through the roof,
was wondering what auction sites you use? and what experiences with them have you had?

do you recommend any?

5 Comments

tbh ebay is the most popular bidding website, therefore if you used another website you prob wont get as many bids as you would on ebay.

ill always be faithful to ebay, i think if you do find any other sites they will be almost identical to ebay anyway. Like you said in your post "the buyer claimed", odds are no matter what site you use youll bump into someone like this. But i do agree with you fee's are terrible

I have been trying to find an alternative for ages. Gumtree is very popular but I cannot sell on there as I am a business seller. I put my items on to Ebid for about 4 months and did not have one sale - but continued to get sales on Ebay.

thesummerof69;4340797

I have been trying to find an alternative for ages. Gumtree is very … I have been trying to find an alternative for ages. Gumtree is very popular but I cannot sell on there as I am a business seller. I put my items on to Ebid for about 4 months and did not have one sale - but continued to get sales on Ebay.

i like gumtree but i just treat it as my local paper

Banned

It isnt really an auction site but try your local friday ad, as you can list things in there for free.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2150
    2. GOT Leaks again416
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions