Groups

ebay feed back

Does anyone else find that now you can't leave negative feed back as a seller, half the people that ending up winning your items never pay for them or is it just me ??

9 Comments

I not had any problems so far

its been like that for ages!

Banned

ive had three in the past month not paying for them! and one of them blamed his four year old son for "accidentally" clicking buy!

thedealsealer;8861729

ive had three in the past month not paying for them! and one of them … ive had three in the past month not paying for them! and one of them blamed his four year old son for "accidentally" clicking buy!

lol it was not a pink car was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!::oops:

I think it depends on the items you are selling to be honest.

Not blaming the sellers here, just saying that certain items are aimed at different buyer audiences. Some of those audiences are mostly made up of muppets lol

Yeah it's a wind up If a buyer with low or dodgy feedback bids on any of my items now I cancel their bids and add them to my blocked bidders list.

Original Poster

danmc;8861891

Yeah it's a wind up If a buyer with low or dodgy feedback bids on any of … Yeah it's a wind up If a buyer with low or dodgy feedback bids on any of my items now I cancel their bids and add them to my blocked bidders list.

that sounds like a good plane to me, otherwise I seem to be incurring a lot of fees and then chase for them to get cancelled !! Most of the time it is fine, but the odd one or two high value items eg £200 for one recently and still nothing - not even response to emails !

Original Poster

leilahfun;8861700

its been like that for ages!

I know, but it is still not right. The only way to speak out is to leave positive feedback and then in the comments, comment on them being a "tw*t"

I Know your pain.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions