Groups

eBay Feedback

I sold an item on eBay and the guy finally left me feedback 2 days ago which was for a £155 item, what did he leave me?

"ok!!!!"

The shortest and probably least helpful feedback ever!

6 Comments

I feel the 4 exclamation marks are being under appreciated. Each exclamation mark portrays that level of brilliance you offered which cannot be described in words.

I sold guitar hero world tour instruments on ebay recently and had to list them as free postage as at the time that was the only option. I sent them insured and next day delivery and sent friendly emails with the tracking info etc and never even got any feedback.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7805851

People are lazy, be glad you got it.

Too true, i dont normally use ebay but the item and the need for the price to be knocked up not down was an issue!

strike;7805895

I feel the 4 exclamation marks are being under appreciated. Each … I feel the 4 exclamation marks are being under appreciated. Each exclamation mark portrays that level of brilliance you offered which cannot be described in words.

I like your thinking!

pinkkitty2007;7805989

I sold guitar hero world tour instruments on ebay recently and had to … I sold guitar hero world tour instruments on ebay recently and had to list them as free postage as at the time that was the only option. I sent them insured and next day delivery and sent friendly emails with the tracking info etc and never even got any feedback.

Ouch! I got to charge real postage :-D

I did get an email from the second to highest bidder within minutes of it ending saying could you please sell to me. But either way the guy who bid paid for the item directly after winning. At least that was a plus!

Did he leave the feedback willingly or did you give him a nudge lol

Original Poster

deb8z;7806047

Did he leave the feedback willingly or did you give him a nudge lol

No it was off his own back, never even received a message from him! I sent him a couple with information and updates etc. But he never replied, and I didnt 'nudge him' lol.

you think thats bad i sold an item with local pick up only on it the seller left neg feedback because the item wasnt sent
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions