Found 5th Dec 2010
A few weeks ago, I listed and sold an item on eBay.

However, the buyer refused to complete the transaction.

When I go into My eBay, I still have the option of leaving feedback and would like to honestly appraise the transaction - or lack thereof.

Anyone know if the 'buyer' will also be able to leave feedback regarding this transaction bearing in mind he failed to complete?

If so, then it's not worth having him taint my 100% feedback rating.

9 Comments

of course they can, but you could ask ebay to remove it, but no guarantee it would happen.

The buyer can leave NEGATIVE feedback but cannot recieve,which in my opinion is wrong as i have a lot of buyers not paying,but they get off because they no we cannot leave bad feedback x
Edited by: "parisp" 5th Dec 2010

Banned

well you can only leave him positive so not sure what you would say

yes he can leave you negative feedback, but you can't leave him any under the new revised ebay rules, contact ebay and get your lising fee and final sales fee back.

eBay feedback system is rubbish. Guy from turkey bid for my item despite bit saying uk delivery only. After he won auction he pmed me about delivery. I said no delivery to turkey and cancelled transaction. He confirmed cancellation then left me neg feedback. Yet I can't leave him any. Lesson learnt on my part and overseas bids Noe blocked

Original Poster

Thanks guys.

Already got my FVF back (was a free listing) but would have loved to left some accurate feedback regarding the scrote.

He claimed he couldn't wait for the auction to end and went out and bought the item. Yeah, right.

If he'd been honest and said he'd had a think and changed his mind, I genuinely would have cancelled his bid.

I suspected he was some sort of scammer when I saw his bid as he had a low feedback rating built up from small value items.

Anyway, thanks for confirming.

stewby

eBay feedback system is rubbish. Guy from turkey bid for my item despite … eBay feedback system is rubbish. Guy from turkey bid for my item despite bit saying uk delivery only. After he won auction he pmed me about delivery. I said no delivery to turkey and cancelled transaction. He confirmed cancellation then left me neg feedback. Yet I can't leave him any. Lesson learnt on my part and overseas bids Noe blocked

+1 same happened to me with a french transvestite...

gemmyw

+1 same happened to me with a french transvestite...

Just have to ask, how do you know he/she/it was a transvestite?

The seller cannot give you feed back no matter how much you **** them off - open a case against them - look in the E Bay help section on how to do this.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions