Groups
    EXPIRED

Ebay Feedback help please

Hi all, I've just closed a case against a buyer for not paying and i wanted to know how to leave negative feedback. Thanks for any help.

23 Comments

sellers cant neg buyers

the rules changed over a year ago, You cant leave negative needback for buyers.......

AS long as you have closed the dispute they get an unpaid item strike against their user ID,that's all you can do i'm afraid,you're not allowed to leave a negative comment within a positive either,

Original Poster

ilovepink;6904537

sellers cant neg buyers

Gouyave_man;6904539

the rules changed over a year ago, You cant leave negative needback for … the rules changed over a year ago, You cant leave negative needback for buyers.......

Hi, Thank you both for your replys. I know that but i thought that ebay might of allowed it over non payment, If they don't i think they need to change there rules so a seller can give neg for non payment.

Ebay don't give a **** about sellers basically, even though it's only the sellers that Ebay makes their money from, They really are a bunch of ....

Original Poster

deb8z;6904566

AS long as you have closed the dispute they get an unpaid item strike … AS long as you have closed the dispute they get an unpaid item strike against their user ID,that's all you can do i'm afraid,you're not allowed to leave a negative comment within a positive either,

Hi, Thanks for your reply. It's really annoying though that buyers get away with everything.

DarkKnight;6904606

Ebay don't give a **** about sellers basically, even though it's only the … Ebay don't give a **** about sellers basically, even though it's only the sellers that Ebay makes their money from, They really are a bunch of ....

+1

DarkKnight;6904606

Ebay don't give a **** about sellers basically, even though it's only the … Ebay don't give a **** about sellers basically, even though it's only the sellers that Ebay makes their money from, They really are a bunch of ....

I'm getting the impression you're not keen on Ebay:whistling:

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6904606

lol...i agree :-D

Original Poster

Will sellers be able to see the unpaid item strike against there account

deb8z;6904616

I'm getting the impression you're not keen on Ebay:whistling:

They're not exactly on my christmas card list lol

mackenzie;6904641

Will sellers be able to see the unpaid item strike against there account

Nope!

It used to be 3 strikes and you were out but they are more lenient these days:roll:

Original Poster

I've only just started selling alot of things recently and i can't believe how bad they are.

Many sellers were using negative feedback to threaten buyers into not leaving them negs or even to stop them reporting fake goods,

Banned

tonyg1962;6904777

Many sellers were using negative feedback to threaten buyers into not … Many sellers were using negative feedback to threaten buyers into not leaving them negs or even to stop them reporting fake goods,

and many buyers threaten negs to get partial refunds, return goods for no reason and the like, your point is?

colinsunderland;6904814

and many buyers threaten negs to get partial refunds, return goods for no … and many buyers threaten negs to get partial refunds, return goods for no reason and the like, your point is?

+1 Sellers are more at risk, we are screwed

mackenzie;6904770

I've only just started selling alot of things recently and i can't … I've only just started selling alot of things recently and i can't believe how bad they are.

same here i have sold a few bits latley and got the shock of my life when i checked my fees i hardley made anything with ebays fees paypal fees and the ruddy post office hav put there god ddam prices up since i sold a year ago i might aswell hav not bothered .................

mostwanteddirect;6905047

same here i have sold a few bits latley and got the shock of my life when … same here i have sold a few bits latley and got the shock of my life when i checked my fees i hardley made anything with ebays fees paypal fees and the ruddy post office hav put there god ddam prices up since i sold a year ago i might aswell hav not bothered .................

I've just started selling on Ebay...my auctions end tomorrow, I have only had one bid on one of my items out of fourteen. I hope I make something and it's not all a waste of time. Takes me hours making the jewellery, trouble is I think Ebay already has more than enough jewellery for sale.

mostwanteddirect;6905047

same here i have sold a few bits latley and got the shock of my life when … same here i have sold a few bits latley and got the shock of my life when i checked my fees i hardley made anything with ebays fees paypal fees and the ruddy post office hav put there god ddam prices up since i sold a year ago i might aswell hav not bothered .................

For future reference,here are the fee charges.

]http//pa…tml

colinsunderland;6904814

and many buyers threaten negs to get partial refunds, return goods for no … and many buyers threaten negs to get partial refunds, return goods for no reason and the like, your point is?

The point is Ebay's stance is that they implemented it because one of the biggest complaints from buyers was retaliatory feedback,along with high P+P charges,but it's a bit like here,they make up reasons for implementing rules when it suits:roll:

The best way to avoid this is put stuff at a reasonable BIN price,select payal only,select pay by immediate payment only.I know pp fees are a pain,but when you've sold something you know for SURE you have been paid.
    Cuts put all the waiting for payment/scam bids/non payment.

Original Poster

richard0000;6905195

The best way to avoid this is put stuff at a reasonable BIN price,select … The best way to avoid this is put stuff at a reasonable BIN price,select payal only,select pay by immediate payment only.I know pp fees are a pain,but when you've sold something you know for SURE you have been paid.Cuts put all the waiting for payment/scam bids/non payment.

Hi, I think immediate payment is the way to go. Thanks :thumbsup:

ts9658;6905113

I've just started selling on Ebay...my auctions end tomorrow, I have only … I've just started selling on Ebay...my auctions end tomorrow, I have only had one bid on one of my items out of fourteen. I hope I make something and it's not all a waste of time. Takes me hours making the jewellery, trouble is I think Ebay already has more than enough jewellery for sale.

awwwwwwww no , wat type of jewellery do you make ? are you allwoed to put a link up here for me to have a look at it , im not sure if you are allowed links to ebay ............
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1628
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      4. word survey1013

See more discussions