Groups

Ebay Fees

I was just wondering whjat the Ebay fees are like these days?

I have not sold anything on there in a very long time, but i was going to start an auction today, with starting price at about £110 and will probably sell inbetween £110-£150

Thank You

7 Comments

You're looking at about 10% end fees, which I think is a complete rip-off, plus remember if they pay thru Paypal, they charge you too!
    Plus opening list fee too!
    Edited by: "HesFamily4" 21st Oct 2010

Looks like £1.30 to list and 10% of final value selling fee. So probably cost you about £16.30 if it sold for £150 + paypal fees
    Edited by: "lufc246" 21st Oct 2010

Around 12-13% for everything won't be a millions miles off.

I work on the basis of 10% ebay fees plus 5% paypal fees.
    If you google 'ebay fee calculator' and use that you'll get a better more personalised answer.

Original Poster

Thanks guys. Great help. you're right, does seem a bit steep

Banned

whatsThePoint

Everyone complains about ebay fees of 10% but sell something at a real … Everyone complains about ebay fees of 10% but sell something at a real auction and your talking 15-20% or morePlus selling on ebay usually gets you a better price which covers the fee's with extra profit left over

+1

It might be a little expensive but remember that certain items don't sell well on this site and to sell needs to go on ebay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35187
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4482098
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2442
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2855

See more discussions