Ebay final value sellers fee!!!! When did it change to 10% ??

11 replies
Found 6th Sep 2009
Not sold anything on Ebay for a while and have just sold something for £41 and i've been charged £4.10. Its disgusting, wish i'd have known beforehand i would have sold it elsewhere. How can they justify charging that much, i'm fuming!!!!

11 Comments

I never sell on it now..I just buy and thats not always cheaper if you google.

Rip off.

I try and avoid them if I can.

ages ago. i have bits to sell but i think ill be bringing them here

YES.. what a monopoly they heve eh.. once you take into account paypal fees it turns into nearly 20% with the listing fee as well. Absolute rip off

stevieboy they can justify it as it the best site to sell - in as much get more people looking

why do you think there is so many fs posts on here now - people not wanting to pay 10%

the way i see it - if i am making net profit on ebay i will pay 10%:thumbsup:

edit - to say 5 out of 6 posts after this one posted is selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

Total scam, i can't believe it!

I've currently got something else ending today wish now i'd have told the people asking if i'd got a buy it now price a price i wanted instead of saying i want the auction to run :x

steevieboy4u;6219735

Total scam, i can't believe it! I've currently got something else ending … Total scam, i can't believe it! I've currently got something else ending today wish now i'd have told the people asking if i'd got a buy it now price a price i wanted instead of saying i want the auction to run :x

email t hem to take up their offer then:thumbsup:

Mind you can also play e bay at their own game as well when they changed the goalposts.. If someone wanted to buy off of you and can pick up paying cash you can end the sale and sell at the door. Therefore saving yourself 10% and paypal fees.

Original Poster

holly100;6219746

email t hem to take up their offer then:thumbsup:

Just about to do that now. :whistling:

Moved to correct forum

Original Poster

rayman;6220121

Moved to correct forum

What should this be in Misc or Feedback i never know when posting things like this? :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769667
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers78
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…59122
    4. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first57

See more discussions