eBay fraud

Purchased an item then got this a min later

Paid with my bank card on checkout but showin the amount as PayPal on pending bank balance

What should I do

The seller said the where hacked and eBay know about it

7 Comments

Original Poster

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Centre and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Centre by visiting:
resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/

- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, please immediately contact the payment service used to request a refund.

Get onto live chat, they'll sort it out in minutes, I had a similar thing happen to me last month and money refunded instantly.

Original Poster

Thanks guys

Dyslexic_Dog

Get onto live chat, they'll sort it out in minutes, I had a similar thing … Get onto live chat, they'll sort it out in minutes, I had a similar thing happen to me last month and money refunded instantly.

I had exactly the same problem with a Dashcam I ordered and paid for. Just been refunded today....after 30 days!

artnada

I had exactly the same problem with a Dashcam I ordered and paid for. … I had exactly the same problem with a Dashcam I ordered and paid for. Just been refunded today....after 30 days!

​When I went onto live chat they told me to open a item not delivered case (even though it was blatantly obvious it wasn't going to arrive as it was a hacked account), and then they looked into it there and then and issued a refund instantly!

Original Poster

artnada

I had exactly the same problem with a Dashcam I ordered and paid for. … I had exactly the same problem with a Dashcam I ordered and paid for. Just been refunded today....after 30 days!

Wow. That's shocking.inramg PayPal who already knew about it and said the money is Already being returned.just waiting for it to go back to bank
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions