Groups
    EXPIRED

EBAY FREE McDonald's meals for Life,GOLD PRIVILEGE CARDS

Hi,I copied the advert below from ebay,I actually purchased one of these off ebay recently myself,they are execellent!!! if you love mcdonalds these cards are a must have, EXECUTIVE GOLD PRIVILEGE CARD FOR MCDONALDS X 4 FOR SALE

THIS CARD ENTITLES YOU TO A FREE MEDIUM EXTRA VALUE MEAL FOR EACH DAY FOR FREE!!!!

JUST SHOW CARD AND PAY NO MONEY

MY CARD HAS PAID FOR IT SELF ALREADY

YOU DO THE MATHS, MEAL EVERY DAY FOR YEARS AND YEARS TO COME.

CREDIT CARD SIZE GOLD PLASTIC

They were done for local groups/individuals that helped out for major events.

10 Comments

they probably have a certain limit or expiry date...and its not really a 'hot deal'...if you actually used them and got a mcdonalds everyday it certainly wouldnt pay for itself whenyou factor in the shorter lifespan you can expect to have !!

an april fools maybes ?

it seems to good to be true ! selling a card which you can buy food for years and year....jsut doesnt make sence

I have moved this to misc musings as my googlefu does not turn up anything indicating that this card is genuine for the discounts stated. Plus I have the feeling if there is such a card it would not be for resale so I don't want it listed here anymore than grey market items etc.

I've deleted the eBay auction number also.

So, whats the chance that this could be real?

With The Corporate Arches?

You have as much chance of seeing satan ski to work

:evil:

I know somebody who woks for McD's, the gold card s are issued to footballers / high profile people as they want them in their restaurants to draw people in e.g David Beckham sitting on dining area would be a good pull to the restaurant!!! Don't know if this is a genuine card, wouldn't bother if I was you

looks like beckham has kicked the McDs habbit then and trying to make some cash on the side!

I got one a couple of weeks ago and can confirm that it works. Only used it a couple of times tho. A little bit worrying is that the gold writing is starting to come off, probably a fake.

I have decided not to keep it in my wallet to avoid more scratching and hopefully it will work in the future. Think it really depends on the store.

HTH

this might be legit, they might work...

mcdonalds.ca/en/…spx

McDonald's Gold Card membership, exclusive to McDonald's employees, for … McDonald's Gold Card membership, exclusive to McDonald's employees, for discounts on great merchandise from top national, regional and local retailers and food discounts at your own restaurant

MSE say that all restaurants were told to stop taking these.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031709
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2033
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268

See more discussions