Groups

eBay GSP

So i recently sold an item on ebay through the global shipping program.

Was posted to thr UK address with the ref no etc. Was delivered the following day.

Today i got an email stating the following;

"Dear xxx,

We are writing to inform you that your GSP order is currently under review for potential prohibited items and may experience a delay to your buyer of 3-5 business days"

I sold a Samsung Gear VR headset thing

What's all this about???

5 Comments

They may be checking it for lithium batteries or counterfeiting. Should be ok.

Yeah im pretty sure its to do with the battery.

Everytime I post anything with RoyalMail they always ask if it has a battery and if it does they put a warning label on it

it will be the same for GSP and I guess you didn't disclose that

Yes , Royal Mail wont allow anything being sent with a loose battery. Ok if it's attached to a phone .etc. I cannot sell any of my Quadcopters with lipo batterys in the box . RM tell me if they find batterys inside the whole package will be destroyed.
    I didn't think the Samsung headset had any batteries inside.

I have also had that message several times and the parcel is always posted on by GSP shipping within a couple of days so don't worry.

At least you're covered against delivery time complaints when you use the GSP.
    Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 14th Sep 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......617
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions