Ebay - GSP to greece and needs to return item (cheap shipping Greece to UK?)

Found 16th Sep 2017
Hi all,

i have shipped one stick of RAM and i know it was 100% working but unfortunately the buyer has requested a refund stating his pc doesn't boot or beep when installed.

how can i check a quote for a RM large letter type service from Greece to UK as i just think he is trying to get it for free.

I've never heard of a PC not booting due to faulty RAM and not beeping at all when powering on.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Ask him what motherboard he has. He may be using incompatible ram and that is his fault not yours
emodan1 h, 25 m ago

Ask him what motherboard he has. He may be using incompatible ram and that …Ask him what motherboard he has. He may be using incompatible ram and that is his fault not yours

Tried that mate, seems compatible on his mobo even tried custom timings to match the ram but no luck according to him
How much is the ram worth and how come he only bought one stick ?
kester7617 m ago

How much is the ram worth and how come he only bought one stick ?

Its 32 quid and 1x8gb ddr3 it's good stuff, I sold my pc and all has had no issues so far... Just frustrating. You think I would be best just to refund him?

I've asked him to get a quote from local Post Office as I can't find a company that ships Greece to UK for such a small item.
jackvdbuk8 m ago

Its 32 quid and 1x8gb ddr3 it's good stuff, I sold my pc and all has had …Its 32 quid and 1x8gb ddr3 it's good stuff, I sold my pc and all has had no issues so far... Just frustrating. You think I would be best just to refund him?I've asked him to get a quote from local Post Office as I can't find a company that ships Greece to UK for such a small item.

I'm not sure but the memory should have a warranty on it but was it bought as a matched pair ? Also seems strange that he could alter the memory setting as that would require bios access. Most memory self configures on startup. Ask him to reset his cmos before going any futher to see if his bios settings are borked. Hopefully he isn't try to match two sticks from different brands but I guess that's what he has done.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions