Groups

Ebay Heeeeeeellllppp!!!!

Hi all

I am trying to list some stuff using my netbook and it just will not let me change the font, size of font, colour or anything, and it is really doing my head in. I asked last week and someone siad it was down the the HTML settings or something, but I cannot find out how to change them and it is seriously doing my head in!!!

Any ideas very welcome!

Thanks

Foxy

6 Comments

I have had problems like that before.

What I did in the end was type the description in word and then save it as a web page. Then, open it and click on VIEW and SOURCE CODE.

Then simply copy and paste the source code onto the ebay description section.

Worked for me

I just type it in Word & get it looking pretty, the copy & paste the lot straight into the description on Ebay ... has always worked for me, hopw you get it sorted

I had same problem, i'm using Google Chrome. I went through Firefox instead and was able to change everything.
    HTH

Original Poster

mgfgirl;6970259

I had same problem, i'm using Google Chrome. I went through Firefox … I had same problem, i'm using Google Chrome. I went through Firefox instead and was able to change everything. HTH

Im using chrome too, i'll try that. Cheers!

If you look up basic html code for text formating you just put that on your listing around your text in the html part, you can preview it then to see how it's coming out.

This looks handy: ]Click

Original Poster

Hey all

Worked perfectly on IE (was using Chrome before).

It's all good.

Rep all round!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268917
      2. word association Game72844189
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231

See more discussions