ebay help

Banned
Purchased something and have purchased wrong item, seller has listed right item for me to purchased ad is happy to allow me to withdraw from the wrong one, how do we do this please so they will get their fees back? do they have to wait and report me for a non payer or is their an easier way to do this? thanks

7 Comments

They have to go through the dispute console and select Mutually agreed not to complete the transaction.

There you go : ]Click Me!

Ok basically they can report you like this so they can get their fees back.They open a dispute up and they state that both you have agreed not to complete the transaction.You won't get an unpaid strike and they will get theie ending fee back.
I'm not sure if they have to wait 7 days,it might allow it now,I've not had one them happen in a while. But yeh in their sold item list they click on report unpaid item and they select we both agreed not to complete transaction.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1583383

Ok basically they can report you like this so they can get their fees … Ok basically they can report you like this so they can get their fees back.They open a dispute up and they state that both you have agreed not to complete the transaction.You won't get an unpaid strike and they will get theie ending fee back. I'm not sure if they have to wait 7 days,it might allow it now,I've not had one them happen in a while. But yeh in their sold item list they click on report unpaid item and they select we both agreed not to complete transaction.

ur right its a 7 day wait before it can be dealt with no prob after that though :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thanks guys for all your help, im lucky the seller is understanding:thumbsup:
anyone know if there will be a comeback, like a notch on my name, like do it again and banned sorta thing, not that i will be

sassie;1583460

thanks guys for all your help, im lucky the seller is … thanks guys for all your help, im lucky the seller is understanding:thumbsup:anyone know if there will be a comeback, like a notch on my name, like do it again and banned sorta thing, not that i will be

Doen't affect you at all :thumbsup:

okaydokey;1583418

ur right its a 7 day wait before it can be dealt with no prob after that … ur right its a 7 day wait before it can be dealt with no prob after that though :thumbsup:

For "Mutually agreed" withdrawl from an auction this does not have be left for 7 days. The seller can file immediately & the buyer will receive an e-mail asking them to confirm that this is indeed agreed....the 'sale' can be cancelled out in minutes.

Original Poster Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1584465

For "Mutually agreed" withdrawl from an auction this does not have be … For "Mutually agreed" withdrawl from an auction this does not have be left for 7 days. The seller can file immediately & the buyer will receive an e-mail asking them to confirm that this is indeed agreed....the 'sale' can be cancelled out in minutes.

yes this is right, had the dispute this morning, and now all sorted, thanks to an unserstanding seller, thanks guys:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions