Ebay help

Hi,
I was planning to put my car up for sale on Ebay and i saw the fees are 9% on the wining bid that would mean out of £1000 i would be giving approx £90.
Am i write in this or could someone explain please.

Thanks

8 Comments

Siddiq - this forum is for feedback about HDUK only. If you have an ebay query it should be in Misc (and more people read Misc :))

I'll ask the mods to move it to Misc forum :thumbsup:

Moved to correct forum

why are u using ebay anyway, surely autotrader would b a wiser option.

[COLOR="Purple"]In answer to your original question - you're right![/COLOR]

£8 to list and £20 FVF if it sells. Ebay motors works on a different fee scale to the rest :thumbsup:

pages.ebay.co.uk/hel…tml

Ebay is rubbish for selling cars.
I have put 3 up on ebay, with 2 the highest bidders vanished, and ebay don't care they still try to charge you full whack!

Now I use autotrader, far far better!

woodstock;3540929

Ebay is rubbish for selling cars.I have put 3 up on ebay, with 2 the … Ebay is rubbish for selling cars.I have put 3 up on ebay, with 2 the highest bidders vanished, and ebay don't care they still try to charge you full whack!Now I use autotrader, far far better!

i second that.

why spend £90/£100/£200 on fees selling a car

when autotrader literally guarantees you a sale for £44?

J4GG4;3587665

i second that.why spend £90/£100/£200 on fees selling a carwhen au … i second that.why spend £90/£100/£200 on fees selling a carwhen autotrader literally guarantees you a sale for £44?

Ebay is £28-£43 'if' it sells :? (£24-£39 this weekend).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
    2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions