Ebay help

I just won an item on ebay for just under £200 and want to pay by paypal but the only options to pay are by e-cheque which takes 7-9 days or credit card which i aint got the cash on. Everytime in the past that ive won an item it has given me the option of paying straight out of my bank account which i would click pay on and then put in the bank the following day in enough time before the money was taken from my account. Do you think if i put the £200 in the bank them went back into paypal i would then have the option of bank account payment??

5 Comments

Is it that the seller only accepts those options?
If you put the money in now it wont register for few days i dont think. So wont make any difference.

thought if you sold anything on ebay you have to give paypal as a payment option now????

i thought you had to offer paypal too now as a rule of selling

fskinner;4251510

thought if you sold anything on ebay you have to give paypal as a payment … thought if you sold anything on ebay you have to give paypal as a payment option now????

caggarooney;4251537

i thought you had to offer paypal too now as a rule of selling

e-cheques are via paypal:thumbsup:

Are you a validated customer? Depending on how much you have bought sometimes they throw these spanner in the works until you are validated etc x Might be worth adding a credit card and seeing if it will let you pay that way x

I would contact the seller and explain what the hold up is, if he/she is happy to wait then just go with the flow x

Also you can now do an online chat help with paypal but I think it takes a while to be connected to someone x

Hope you manage to get it sorted, sooo annoying when that sort of thing happens x x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battery drain on iOS 111323
    2. Samsung s8 trade in22
    3. Tumble Dryer request45
    4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?33

See more discussions