Groups

Ebay help

hi ive just gone to list something on ebay i have sold loads on there before but when i have come to fill in the description of the item it has all changed i can get to display my listing like make it bold or move it to the centre of the screen etc and when i try and move to the next line i have to use the space bar as return wont move it to a different line. How do i get the old settings back as i have had a look at other peoples listings and theres are normal.
    please help.. rep left for all helpers, thanks

6 Comments

I had this happen to me. I was using Chrome. Switched to I.E. Sorted.

Mystx;6641590

Also happened to me, i was using chrome. Didnt think of switching browsers :oops:

As above - try changing browser, should sort it.

i noticed changes a while back

i can go onto next line with space bar??

i tried getting back to old system but no luck

like when putting pics in - if you need to crop or whatever - you used to be able to do it - now thats not available your pics have to be ready before uploading

unless anyone knows an different....

Banned

ie is best for ebay tbh......you dont get all the full listing features with other browsers

Mystx;6641590

Starr;6641594

Also happened to me, i was using chrome. Didnt think of switching … Also happened to me, i was using chrome. Didnt think of switching browsers :oops:

Ahh ok, that's why it doesn't work for me too (when I use Chrome!)

I'd better use IE for eBay listings
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944520
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions