Groups

eBay help

I need to open a new account (under business name) but can't do it cos I don't have a landline.

Is it possible that I can give out another # (of someone else) then get them to tell me the code.

8 Comments

dont think you can do 2 ebay ids under same landline

Original Poster

Damn, unless I can find someone who doesn't have an eBay account :lol:

faevilangel;7297503

Damn, unless I can find someone who doesn't have an eBay account :lol:

Payphone?

Original Poster

Starr;7297521

Payphone?

Not one around here :x Nearest one is 15 mins walk

Cant you just make one up(ring it first to make sure that it is noones number)? or do they check it

Original Poster

monkey.nut;7297814

Cant you just make one up(ring it first to make sure that it is noones … Cant you just make one up(ring it first to make sure that it is noones number)? or do they check it

They ring the number and give a code over the phone. (paypal does this too)

yeah you can,i used my mums number to get my code.
    she already had an ebay account.
    she had to pretend to be me on the phone tho,had to give her all my bank details,passwords etc
    they phoned her with the code and i changed it to my mobile as soon as i was registered

jenniep;7298231

yeah you can,i used my mums number to get my code.she already had an ebay … yeah you can,i used my mums number to get my code.she already had an ebay account.she had to pretend to be me on the phone tho,had to give her all my bank details,passwords etcthey phoned her with the code and i changed it to my mobile as soon as i was registered

thought it was just an automated call with teh code.. no speaking neccasary,,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      3. Messages11
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions