Groups

ebay help

does the seller kb2590 look legit? not had any transactions this year. rest are good. selling cheap office stuff. plus cant work out where they are located.

any help be appreciated

9 Comments

Are you sure he/she hasnt got feedback this year? it says last received "18-May-10 14:27"

i would buy off them if they had something i wanted. Email them first ask where they?!

Member 7 years 1 month Location, Hertfordshire,United Kingdom

cuzzy;8648087

Member 7 years 1 month Location, Hertfordshire,United Kingdom

hertfordshire is quite big

The member has been buying quite a few things lately, so should be fine!

Edit

Checked one of their previous listings, location is Luton

item number 140408409133 in completed listings.

Original Poster

thanks guys. seen a lot of dodgy ebay threads

btw if i wanted to pick it up...could i arrange a courier. how much u reckon it costs roughly from there to newham?

they look legitimate enough, looks like they're clearing an office of furniture or such

you'd be best off getting someone you know with a van or collecting it yourself as it's not that far (delivery fees on furniture are usually fairly extortionate)

magicbeans;8648278

thanks guys. seen a lot of dodgy ebay threads :)btw if i wanted to … thanks guys. seen a lot of dodgy ebay threads :)btw if i wanted to pick it up...could i arrange a courier. how much u reckon it costs roughly from there to newham?

You would have to ok the courier collection with the seller first,

they really should have their location listed in their auctions though,how on earth do they think people are going to bid on a collection only item if they are deliberately hiding their location :roll:

very poorily advertised auctions,maybe their office was so badly run it's now shut down,good chance for someone local to pick up a bargain though and they can't really scam you as you'd be paying on collection

Thanks for the tip off OP. Managed to get myself a nice couple of bargains! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

londonthing98;8653012

Thanks for the tip off OP. Managed to get myself a nice couple of … Thanks for the tip off OP. Managed to get myself a nice couple of bargains! :thumbsup:

haha! what did u win?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions