Groups

ebay help

I recently sold tickets to an event on saturday, i sent the tickets off the day the auction ended 1st class recorded/signed for.

Person saying they still havent received the tickets and was planning on going to event today and stay over night there.

whos in the wrong here and what should happen?

6 Comments

What does the tracker on the royal mail site say for your recorded number?

Probably going to end in tears unless they were cheap tickets anyway.

Your text here
    Edited by: "greg_68" 12th Nov 2010

Banned

check rm using tracking code as might be at post office

if they dont arrive by tomorrow then you will have to fully refund.

When did they buy the tickets, and when did you post them?

Did the buyer tell you at the time that they were planning on leaving on the Friday? If not, and tickets arrive tomorrow before the event (although after they had planned on leaving) I'd say it's not your fault. Just my opinion of course. In future you're better off using SD for this type of thing....

Could be a good scam

Buyer buys tickets at last minute
    Seller sends them
    Buyer says not recieved and they are leaving Friday
    Tickets arrive Satruday morning (buyer still at home)
    Buyer claims not to recieve tickets as he was away but wife signed for them
    Buyer goes to concert
    Buyer puts in claim saying he didn't receive them in time
    Seller has to refund??????????????

I don't what timeframe receiving the tickets is for ebay, is on the day adequate?
    Edited by: "greg_68" 12th Nov 2010

Were they physical tickets or e tickets that you printed form tickestmaster or somewhere?

Recorded can still take up to 14 days...there was no guarantee that using recorded would get them to the buyer in time...
    Edited by: "boothy" 12th Nov 2010

Banned

greg_68

Could be a good scamBuyer buys tickets at last minute Seller sends … Could be a good scamBuyer buys tickets at last minute Seller sends themBuyer says not recieved and they are leaving FridayTickets arrive Satruday morning (buyer still at home)Buyer claims not to recieve tickets as he was away but wife signed for themBuyer goes to concertBuyer puts in claim saying he didn't receive them in timeSeller has to refund??????????????I don't what timeframe receiving the tickets is for ebay, is on the day adequate?

seller would be ok as tickets received in time & signed for
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842

See more discussions