Found 14th Dec 2010
i sold some sim cards on ebay and the buyer didnt recieve them, so he sent a ebay buyer protection and they found in my favour, now he bought them of different accounts, he already has left 1 negative, but will leave another 2 if i dont give him some more sims or some money, what should i do?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Report him to Ebay

Banned

you should..try again in english

Why would you buy sim cards when you can get them for free or very cheap, did yours have credit on them? sounds like a scam to either earn feedback or rip people off.

Original Poster

Hi sorry, i was writing in a bit of a rush. I had sims with credit on them, I sent them to the buyer who said he didnt receive them. I sent ebay a tracking number and they decided in my favour. Now, he left me one negative, and said i will leave you all negatives unless you give me some money or some more sims with credit. Now i have spoken to him and said i will let you know after 11pm

Defo report him, if you give him money now, he will try it again, you think he has a hold over you cuz you dont want neg feedback and he knows that, is he a newbie?

Original Poster

no, hes actually a business seller on ebay

Original Poster

and he has a few accounts, is there actually a number i can ring ebay or shall i just email them?

roadie

and he has a few accounts, is there actually a number i can ring ebay or … and he has a few accounts, is there actually a number i can ring ebay or shall i just email them?

pages.ebay.co.uk/hel…tml

There's a contact us link on that page too

Original Poster

thank you guys, hukd is a very good community! thanks, i will report him

Original Poster

hi, i have reported him!

forward his message threatening neg feedback to ebay, let them sort him out, simples!!
you can block him but can't remember how

aunty jane

Why would you buy sim cards when you can get them for free or very cheap, … Why would you buy sim cards when you can get them for free or very cheap, did yours have credit on them? sounds like a scam to either earn feedback or rip people off.

Depending on how much the OP sold them for, typically 1p - 10p especially if they are '3' network sims, the guy probably was buying them to build up his feedback on those accounts. or in the worse case a competitor

Original Poster

thats what he wanted to do, he emailed me saying that, i think i may have that email somewhere

Banned

ebay don´t ya just love it?

toshapetriji

ebay don´t ya just love it?

Sometimes (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769408
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807

See more discussions