Groups

Ebay Help - Item not as described

He's asked me to send it to him and when he receives it he gets a refund is this fine?
    I've made a dispute then its been escalated to a claim?
    What should I do?
    He's happy to offer full refund?

17 Comments

Banned

whatever you do do not close the claim, if you have escualted it to a claim i am assuming paypal have asked you to return the item?

yes,refund upon receipt of goods is normal,make sure you use recorded delivery at least

keep dispute open until all is sorted though

Banned

Return, give tracking to paypal and you will get refund, let it run it's course and don't close.

Original Poster

sassie;8301017

whatever you do do not close the claim, if you have escualted it to a … whatever you do do not close the claim, if you have escualted it to a claim i am assuming paypal have asked you to return the item?

They didn't he hasn't replied in the dispute he's just sent messages on ebay :x

boothy;8301020

yes,refund upon receipt of goods is normal,make sure you use recorded … yes,refund upon receipt of goods is normal,make sure you use recorded delivery at leastkeep dispute open until all is sorted though

I'll be doing special delivery as its over £39

@tinkerbell
    Thank you tinkerbell. Will post tomorrow then and leave the claim on yeh?

Banned

Met-Cast;8301071

They didn't he hasn't replied in the dispute he's just sent messages on … They didn't he hasn't replied in the dispute he's just sent messages on ebay :x

he should be communicating via paypals dispute

Here's what i usually did
    If the item is any good, I make over the item (fix, clean, whatever) and resell. You *may* get profit (I usually did).
    Return will only leave you out of pocket for delivery

Banned

Met-Cast;8301071

They didn't he hasn't replied in the dispute he's just sent messages on … They didn't he hasn't replied in the dispute he's just sent messages on ebay :xI'll be doing special delivery as its over £39 :[email protected] you tinkerbell. Will post tomorrow then and leave the claim on yeh?

Hold on he has not replied through the pp dispute? He should have done, don't send until it has been offered through the pp resolution centre.

Banned

Follow The Guidelines On The Respective Site

That Is What They Are There For

or

close the dispute and send back via carrier pigeon

doesnt ebay take control over disputes now and not paypal?

Banned

n1ttygr1tty;8301205

doesnt ebay take control over disputes now and not paypal?

Not always no, it's either or, principle is basically the same though.

Original Poster

sassie;8301076

he should be communicating via paypals dispute

I've asked him to many times he doesn't listen!
    What should he put in there now?

tinkerbell28;8301099

Hold on he has not replied through the pp dispute? He should have done, … Hold on he has not replied through the pp dispute? He should have done, don't send until it has been offered through the pp resolution centre.

No he hasn't.
    Its now a claim what should I do?

Banned

Met-Cast;8301545

I've asked him to many times he doesn't listen!What should he put in … I've asked him to many times he doesn't listen!What should he put in there now?No he hasn't.Its now a claim what should I do?

Let pp tell you, they will in due course:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8301561

Let pp tell you, they will in due course:thumbsup:

But that will take long!
    It says awaiting seller's response

Banned

Met-Cast;8301573

But that will take long!It says awaiting seller's response

He should be replying through pp then it's his fault. Just say pp rule against you, he will then have cash/item. Or he gives you grief.

With SNADS you are best returning when pp tell you to and respond with tracking really:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8301683

He should be replying through pp then it's his fault. Just say pp rule … He should be replying through pp then it's his fault. Just say pp rule against you, he will then have cash/item. Or he gives you grief.With SNADS you are best returning when pp tell you to and respond with tracking really:thumbsup:

Yeah I will do that.
    I asked him to reply to paypal and he's done that now.
    It says paypal will contact me by the 4th of may :??

Banned

Met-Cast;8301715

Yeah I will do that.I asked him to reply to paypal and he's done that … Yeah I will do that.I asked him to reply to paypal and he's done that now.It says paypal will contact me by the 4th of may :??

Yeah it should be quicker:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8301722

Yeah it should be quicker:thumbsup:

How quicker?
    As this is an item that needs replacing (sending then buying another) asap! lool.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions