Found 27th Mar 2009
I'm selling something on Ebay and it doesn't seem to come up when I do a search for it. Never had a problem before. Would someone check it for me please? It's Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Location is Berkhamsted and starting price is 99p. I do have the item number but want it checked by searching the words. Thank you!

18 Comments

yep same as above comment.

whats ur ebay id?

Original Poster

MANJ_007;4751526

whats ur ebay id?

tryandrecycle

I can never understand how people find them when they are in text mode,or whatever it is they call it on Ebay before its live.

Original Poster

Is that why I couldn't put it on a 3 day auction...to give them time to check it out?

scabbers;4751564

Is that why I couldn't put it on a 3 day auction...to give them time to … Is that why I couldn't put it on a 3 day auction...to give them time to check it out?

yes that will be the case.

Can't see anything

Original Poster

Think it's about another hour until the 24 hour period is up so I'll check again later.

tinkerbell28;4751618

You won't until it's gone live:thumbsup:

Cool, i didnt refresh the page, and then read all the replies above. :oops:

Just Searched You On Ebay And Your Not Selling Anything

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4751667

Just Searched You On Ebay And Your Not Selling Anything

Thank you for letting me know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Is there anywhere on ebay that it tells you when an item goes 'live' or do you have to keep checking?

Ah i just found this out,OP when you clik on your ebay username,click items for sale,on the top right of that page there is a heading for "text only format" it shows up there.

Found It CAN I POST YOUR ITEM NUMBER?

Original Poster

300303335061 item number

Original Poster

Got to pop out now...will check when I get back....thanks for all help...have left REP for you all.

YW:thumbsup:

I've just searched for it in the usual way and it comes up so must be live now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21127
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions