Ebay help-reporting a buyer-cant find the email ebay..

15 replies
Found 28th Nov 2010
need to report a buyer..and im going round in circles..she has bought an item off me and left me pos fback then done a chargeback through her bank-she doesnt respond to emails and i have contacted other people she sold to (i noticed they had left follow up saying she was chargeing back theirs too)
I have sent paypal the proof of post and theyre still holding my money and the other sellers and its been held for weeks now, and the buyer has bought another £25 item and done the same again!
It is so maddening me theyre holding my money and other peoples and she can buy again.
Any advice?
Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Go through the contact us on the My Ebay page and you can pick it from the selection of topics in there. x

Banned

ebay don´t you just love it?

Original Poster

Sy, i tied that and i go round in circles and it never gives me the option to email them..

and no i flippin hate it atm

Unlucky mate, not sure how you will get any progress with this one until the bank takes action.
i had a seller who decided to vanish into thin air recently. i managed to find them through facebook lol.
the idiots had used the same name on facebook, and i knew what area they were from. so i befriended them, and then dropped the bomb shell of where is my item? they have told me they are mailing it, and they have been away sailing.

good luck to you, keep us informed on how it works out.

it may be a good idea to put up the buyers name, just in case.

The phone number is on the home page of both bay and pay pal, phone both complaining, I'd also file a claim through the small courts.

try ringing them...0800 3583229

Sloth/Mod

plumberman01

Sy, i tied that and i go round in circles and it never gives me the … Sy, i tied that and i go round in circles and it never gives me the option to email them..and no i flippin hate it atm

You'll need to open a dispute rebulk.ebay.co.uk/ws/…ute and give full details in the comments.

Original Poster

Syzable

You'll need to open a … You'll need to open a disputehttp://rebulk.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CreateDispute and give full details in the comments.

thanks but tried that...says 'our records show you received payment'

Original Poster

grabbit im trying again but it asked for a pin last time...and cut me off..im trying again now, thanks

Sloth/Mod

Make sure you answer the dispute they've raised with Paypal

Original Poster

ok the lady was very nice but will ust pass it on she cant help me. Ive told her to at least put a hold on the buyers account? she said they will look at it tomorrow anyway..im going to send the phone number to the other sellers as the more reports she gets the more it will go against her hopefully.

yeh Sy, ive respoded to paypal and sent the proof of post which they said would be the end of it and its still not resolved.

Sloth/Mod

Sounds like they are claiming that their account has been used fraudulently.........scammers do my head in.

to get a pin for the phone call,click on contact us,then type in 'technical issue',it will then show option to 'call us' which when clicked will give the phone number and a pin

they must have been getting too many phone calls so they are making it less easy now to get their number

Original Poster

Syzable

Sounds like they are claiming that their account has been used … Sounds like they are claiming that their account has been used fraudulently.........scammers do my head in.

yeh but how can they? i mean they did a chargeback on me then bought later off someone else..
Grabbit i got through this time thanks

Original Poster

well i got my £ today so the scammer lost.
i dnt know how her other sellers got on but i guess like me.
ebay are still letting her trade it would seem...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247633
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …34
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769471

See more discussions