Ebay help required.

Hi all, hope you had a good Christmas.

Been away from Ebay for a while and have got back into it (selling).

Once sales has been completed I used to email the buyer to tell them their item had been posted.

There used to be a function where you could click on all the sales required and email them a standard note of your choice. This was easy as you could do mass mailing in one go.

Is this no longer available or am I missing something?

While I am at it I used to archive all sales that were done and posted so it left the awaiting / none payers etc to look at. I don't seem to be able to have anything other than every sale past and present.

I have tried moving the completed and posted to a new list but every time I reopen Ebay the sold section shoes everything until I select the 'not in a list' option which is a repetetive pain.

Any advice or tips gratefully received.

8 Comments

Have you got an Ebay shop?

Original Poster

thesummerof69;3889929

Have you got an Ebay shop?

no, why?

Because I sell on Ebay but have not used any of the things you are talking about. Maybe you are using seller pro?

Original Poster

thesummerof69;3889957

Because I sell on Ebay but have not used any of the things you are … Because I sell on Ebay but have not used any of the things you are talking about. Maybe you are using seller pro?

When you say 'any of the things I am talking about' do you mean the mass mailing and the archiving etc, if so I am going back 6-8 months when I used this.

Not using pro seller just normal ebay.

Yes I have been a business seller for about 5 years and have never seen anything about mass mailing or archiving. How did you used to do all that - was it from your 'my ebay page? It would be a huge help to me.
To get any answers on Ebay I usually go to the community and someone has always been able to help. The new Ebay charges and general changes are crippling me mind.

Just had a look on Ebay sellers help. You now need to have 'selling manager' or 'selling manager pro' and you can do all of the following:Track your post-sales activites

Update payment and postage status

Sell similar items

Relist an item

Archive sold items

Add a note

Track international sales

Email buyers

Leave Feedback

Print invoices and postage labels

Download sales records

Original Poster

You are a star, didn't remember I was using selling manager before.

Just installed it, exactly as it used to be.

Thank you.

You're welcome!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bearded chat1020
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
    3. One for the mathmaticians3150
    4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions