ebay help sorry

ive sold my ds on ebay yesterday, the person has paid into my paypal account but sent me this message

hello i have just paid for the ds but have
realised i have won the item using the wrong
account.so the shipping address is wrong for the
next 3 weeks i am in sheffield and wont be at the
address in glossop so will you send it to
**address**

i have e-mailed them saying i will only send it to there pay-pal account address, as i know things could go wrong if i sent it out to the address they have given me through a message, they still havent got in touch, what do i do now? as the money is still in my paypal account, should i just send it to the paypal address or do a second chance offer to the next person, how would they get there money back? or am i being silly and should i just send it out to the adress they have given me?

13 Comments

Banned

Watch out as they could send you an alternative address, then recieve via a mate, then say they never got it and ask for proof of postage to their paypal address.

I would contact Ebay, and ask for assistance in this matter.

Then wait 3 weeks til they return and then send it to their correct address

I agree, there no way I would send to a different address. Especially on a n expensive item, you could try contacting them and explain that you are happy to wait the three weeks or to refund them. otherwise you will have to wait for ebay to get back to you which is not always very quick.

Refund their payment through teh button at the bottom of the page. Then email them and tell them to repay but add the address they want it sent to, as a gift address. That way both of you are covered.

was this email recieved in your ebay mail account? if so you can show ebay and get there help

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3145689

was this email recieved in your ebay mail account? if so you can show … was this email recieved in your ebay mail account? if so you can show ebay and get there help

yes it was

ive conacted ebay just waiting for them to get back to me, and ive contacted the person aswell but they havent got back to me yet, why can't things be simple lol

fluffykit;3145683

Refund their payment through teh button at the bottom of the page. Then … Refund their payment through teh button at the bottom of the page. Then email them and tell them to repay but add the address they want it sent to, as a gift address. That way both of you are covered.

thats what id do. They can pay you using another paypal account-doesnt matter which they bid from..

Banned

babyxxxxx;3145716

yes it was ive conacted ebay just waiting for them to get back to me, and … yes it was ive conacted ebay just waiting for them to get back to me, and ive contacted the person aswell but they havent got back to me yet, why can't things be simple lol

life sweetie :roll:

kidcat;3145754

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/254730/paypal-removing-confirmed-address-f/Does this apply to you? May be worth checking out.

ahh i saw this too but i still dont trust paypal-if its a low value low risk ok-but with phones and electricals never!

fluffykit;3145683

Refund their payment through teh button at the bottom of the page. Then … Refund their payment through teh button at the bottom of the page. Then email them and tell them to repay but add the address they want it sent to, as a gift address. That way both of you are covered.

yep... I agree with the above statement ..........this is the way to go and the safest .....good luck:roll:

louloo;3145773

ahh i saw this too but i still dont trust paypal-if its a low value low … ahh i saw this too but i still dont trust paypal-if its a low value low risk ok-but with phones and electricals never!

I agree, the problem is that ebay could rule against a seller refusing to post to non confirmed address now. Again, ebay/paypal win, honest ebayers lose.

louloo;3145773

ahh i saw this too but i still dont trust paypal

Nice to see some people on here with sense :lol:

Shengis;3148916

Nice to see some people on here with sense :lol:

lol infact i dont trust ebay:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Disney descendants duvet35
    2. Dreams bed sale.21