Expired

ebay - help - strange way of seller working

9 replies
Found 13th Apr 2010
bought and item on ebay, on sat night and was to late to pay it so logged on, on monday and when i went to pay it the seller had marked it already as paid, at 15.28 on the 12th. So i emailed the seller saying i cant pay it as hes marked the item as paid and it wont let me pay via paypal and could please sort it out from the drop down menu.

Got a reply saying that i need to pay for the item but it wont let me thrw the paypal checkout.

In the invoice it says paypal cheque and postal orders and gave his address,

and today at 830 the item i bought arrived

any idea what i can try to contact the seller about gettin the payment

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

dont pay then if they have already sent it! how much was it for?

They've obviously made a mistake with another item maybe? email them again and ask them to "unmark payment received" on their list so you can send hrough paypal. Or can you just sent a postal order? Tell you have received the item as well but still have to pay for it. Weird though.

If you have their Paypal email addy you can "send money" via Paypal using the item number.

Original Poster

cine projector that takes 8mm reels of films

£21 and 15 postage

dont know how to get there paypal address from it
and dont like to rip people off

Do as #4 or get their Paypal addy,just contact the seller again.

BTW very honest of you,a lot wouldn't bother.

jazferbetay;8353850

cine projector that takes 8mm reels of films£21 and 15 postagedont know … cine projector that takes 8mm reels of films£21 and 15 postagedont know how to get there paypal address from itand dont like to rip people off

Its usually just their email address for a paypal payment (I think). You press the "send money" money and put the details in there. Their email address should be on your transaction somewhere.

kaks26;8353904

Its usually just their email address for a paypal payment (I think). You … Its usually just their email address for a paypal payment (I think). You press the "send money" money and put the details in there. Their email address should be on your transaction somewhere.

Best not to send to their email addy incase it's not the right one without checking with the seller first,my Ebay email addy and my Paypal one are different.

unless im getting this mixed up, couldn't you just click on the "more actions" on the right of the item in your ebay and select "unmark as payment sent" and then pay again?

Original Poster

athunder;8354099

unless im getting this mixed up, couldn't you just click on the "more … unless im getting this mixed up, couldn't you just click on the "more actions" on the right of the item in your ebay and select "unmark as payment sent" and then pay again?

thanks this did the trick now paid for it

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions