Found 11th Apr 2010
Can anyone tell me how I can get ebay's customer support to review a case? Basically I've opened a case with a seller because he's not providing me a refund. I had a look at the FAQs and it says that I can get customer services to review the case but it doesn't say how.
Can anyone help please?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Hi, i think you can click on the help link at the top right of the page or it might be the contact us link but it provides you with a customer services number. I think its an 0208 number so wont cost as much as an 08 number. Hope this helps... had probs before with buyers and sellers alike!

if you have opened a case ebay will look at it and contact you tho this does take time they wait for a respones for the other party b4 making a decision. If they find in your favour the item has to be returned b4 you will get refund

Is it not through Paypal you open the dispute with - they then do the refund once they have all the facts?

Open a dispute through paypal. What's your reason for a refund?

Banned

If you have opened it through ebay, don't do a pp dispute, there should be a contact us butoon in the case history if the seller has responded, if they haven't ebay look at it automatically within 10 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz33
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions