Ebay help....I need factual answers please....

Ive bought a princess bed off Ebay, now the problem i have is it's got to be handmade but i want them to take as long as possible. We are due to move and i don't want it sitting round the house, so......i was going to as them to take as long as possible, but how long can it take to be covered if say needs returning, etc etc, basically i want my ass covering in any unforseen circumstances! Please help, rep will be given.

26 Comments

why not order if after you've moved? you mong

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;4965214

agree, you only have so long after paying to put in a dispute in case of problems

sassie;4965223

agree, you only have so long after paying to put in a dispute in case of … agree, you only have so long after paying to put in a dispute in case of problems

think it's 60 days, although I could be wrong

you have 45 days to open a dispute and 60 days to leave feedback.

hope that helps

sorry, but lol

Original Poster

Oi Div, i did think of this (when i wasn't thinking of you!) but there is a offer on at the mo, so i wanted to take advantage of this.

Original Poster

feed_me_chocs;4965272

sorry, but lol

Don't worry, he wants me....he's just scared!

Lulu'sMammy;4965287

Oi Div, i did think of this (when i wasn't thinking of you!) but there is … Oi Div, i did think of this (when i wasn't thinking of you!) but there is a offer on at the mo, so i wanted to take advantage of this.

You love me, you moving anywhere nice?

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4965299

You love me, you moving anywhere nice?

Couldn't tell ya? Im due back to work so we could be seperated !!!!!

Lulu'sMammy;4965306

Couldn't tell ya? Im due back to work so we could be seperated !!!!!

Thats when we'll have to get it on then. You staying in the UK? You should join Civ Div, better pay and that. Not as much banter like

Original Poster

Nah gagging to get back, i still go in now coz i miss the crack! So is my answer 45 days from pressing the buy it now button!

Lulu'sMammy;4965287

Oi Div, i did think of this (when i wasn't thinking of you!) but there is … Oi Div, i did think of this (when i wasn't thinking of you!) but there is a offer on at the mo, so i wanted to take advantage of this.

if you wanted to be covered by paypal you will need to order it so you can have it delivered within 45 days of payment .....

or if ya really need to ..... buy now and tell them to take time but pay with a credit card

if something does go wrong, and your out of the paypal time limit, contact the seller to fix the issue if they refuse then you can do a credit card chargeback .... this should only be used as a last resort though

Lulu'sMammy;4965342

Nah gagging to get back, i still go in now coz i miss the crack! So is my … Nah gagging to get back, i still go in now coz i miss the crack! So is my answer 45 days from pressing the buy it now button!

yes .... 45 days from payment

this thread's better than Britain's Got Talent anyway!

Original Poster

faevilangel;4965343

if you wanted to be covered by paypal you will need to order it so you … if you wanted to be covered by paypal you will need to order it so you can have it delivered within 45 days of payment ..... or if ya really need to ..... buy now and tell them to take time but pay with a credit cardif something does go wrong, and your out of the paypal time limit, contact the seller to fix the issue if they refuse then you can do a credit card chargeback .... this should only be used as a last resort though

I don't do credit cards, thanks for this, am happy knowing its 45 days though, will only be sitting around my house for a short while then...i hope!

Lulu'sMammy;4965353

I don't do credit cards, thanks for this, am happy knowing its 45 days … I don't do credit cards, thanks for this, am happy knowing its 45 days though, will only be sitting around my house for a short while then...i hope!

you could email the seller before you buy asking about the aftercare .... would they cover something outside of the 45 day paypal claims ?

Is the bed for you? I just had a look on ebay, no way are we gonna do the hibbidy dibbidy in that!

Original Poster

faevilangel;4965384

you could email the seller before you buy asking about the aftercare .... … you could email the seller before you buy asking about the aftercare .... would they cover something outside of the 45 day paypal claims ?

The Distance Selling Regulations apply, whatever this means

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4965397

Is the bed for you? I just had a look on ebay, no way are we gonna do … Is the bed for you? I just had a look on ebay, no way are we gonna do the hibbidy dibbidy in that!

It just cost me 480 notes!! Its too good to be doing nookie in, instead it will get wee'd and shat on!

Lulu'sMammy;4965411

It just cost me 480 notes!! Its too good to be doing nookie in, instead … It just cost me 480 notes!! Its too good to be doing nookie in, instead it will get wee'd and shat on!

You in to all that number 2ing on each other??? I'm out

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4965445

You in to all that number 2ing on each other??? I'm out

You need help son, you ain't even into the nookie bit!

Lulu'sMammy;4965401

The Distance Selling Regulations apply, whatever this means

if your not happy within a certain period you can send backwithout being liable for postage costs

all websites should be signed up to this & ebay are pushing this on its sellers

Lulu'sMammy;4965471

You need help son, you ain't even into the nookie bit!

I told you ages ago I got my MoJo back

Original Poster

faevilangel;4965479

if your not happy within a certain period you can send backwithout being … if your not happy within a certain period you can send backwithout being liable for postage costs all websites should be signed up to this & ebay are pushing this on its sellers

Brilliant thankyou.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4965485

I told you ages ago I got my MoJo back

I know but was just wondering, if it was still going strong.

Lulu'sMammy;4965525

I know but was just wondering, if it was still going strong.

Like a tomcat with 3 balls
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
    4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions