Ebay - I have left negative feedback by accident - Help

8 replies
Found 15th Nov 2007
Can anyone - maybe Dino tell me if i can retract negative feedback?? The comment I have left is obviously positive but my stupid laptop made it click onto negative and before I knew it i had clicked on leave feedback!!

I feel awful on the seller - I received a really good service from them.

Is there anything I can do??

9 Comments

yes get in touych with ebay they can delete but you will not be able to leave feedback for that transaction - hope this helps - don't worry i have done it too easy mistake to make

Original Poster

Thanks marialouise - The problem is now solved, the seller contacted me and issued a withdraw feedback form.

He forgave me for pressing the wrong button!! I blamed it on my pregnant brain!!!

Left you some rep marialouise - enjoy your new green square

what was my excuse then???? was probably having a "senior" moment eh? lol
glad you got it sorted

Banned

BECKYBOO

Can anyone - maybe Dino tell me if i can retract negative feedback?? The … Can anyone - maybe Dino tell me if i can retract negative feedback?? The comment I have left is obviously positive but my stupid laptop made it click onto negative and before I knew it i had clicked on leave feedback!!I feel awful on the seller - I received a really good service from them.Is there anything I can do??

dont worry these things happen.im not pregnant lol and i left a neg on here but with positive writing lol
its not fair on the person i left it for but they said its fine

woo hoo beckyboo thx

Original Poster

marialouise314

woo hoo beckyboo thx

Your welcome:-D

Nice one by your seller.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Nice one by your seller.

Steve I cant tell you how awful I feel about it - but we have had lots of correspondence now and we have parted as friends!! I have been a member since 05 and have never done that before.

BECKYBOO

Steve I cant tell you how awful I feel about it - but we have had lots of … Steve I cant tell you how awful I feel about it - but we have had lots of correspondence now and we have parted as friends!! I have been a member since 05 and have never done that before.

Sounds like one of the 'good guys'. :-D :thumbsup: There ain't many of us left anymore. :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions