eBay Invoice Creation

Found 12th Feb
Sorry if this isn't the correct location to add this. Just looking for some help and wondered if anyone else has issues creating invoices on eBay?

I previously used to be able to select the "Print Postage Label" button and it would generate a single page with buyers name/address with the item. I could then stick these to the item (in document enclosure) and send at the post office.

Now it's only giving me the option to purchase postage using eBay (Shutl or Royal Mail)

Have tried the "Go back to classic label printing" but that is a similar form with less options.

2893096-1W9Dx.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Do you need an invoice or just a quick way to copy/paste the buyer's address?
A quick way to copy and paste the address wouldn't work for me as this takes time to paste them into word and manually print out labels and cut to size

I was using the Invoice labels as you could print all sales invoices seperately on a single A4 page (with all info) then fold without having to copy/paste cut paper and mess about with labels.
Edited by: "firefly2000uk" 12th Feb
firefly2000uk1 h, 38 m ago

A quick way to copy and paste the address wouldn't work for me as this …A quick way to copy and paste the address wouldn't work for me as this takes time to paste them into word and manually print out labels and cut to sizeI was using the Invoice labels as you could print all sales invoices seperately on a single A4 page (with all info) then fold without having to copy/paste cut paper and mess about with labels.

Which is why I was asking if you needed the invoice or just a c/p.....

If you just need a packing slip or address label then select that from the ebay record. Or better still, use the actual address labels option.

33246953-5xU0H.jpg
That's exactly what I've been looking for but the options are missing. I wasn't sure if they had removed the Address labels and invoice function.

Where about's is that option located?
firefly2000uk24 m ago

That's exactly what I've been looking for but the options are missing. I …That's exactly what I've been looking for but the options are missing. I wasn't sure if they had removed the Address labels and invoice function.Where about's is that option located?

You need to be on the classic view and not seller hub.

To revert - go to subscriptions my.ebay.co.uk/ws/…NLK

Cancel seller manager/seller hub.

Back to subscriptions and subscribe to selling manager only (free).

The old/classic view will be there.

Go to your sold item. Select the record number and there you will find the options.
Perfect! Thanks for the pointers. I've managed to switch back to the old view.
In addition to the points you mentioned I did the following (to help anyone with this issue)

Cancel seller manager/seller hub (Was on Free) - unsubscribed to the Free "Basic Selling Manager". When you do this, a message comes up that states you will also be "Opted out of the Seller's Hub" once you cancel this subscription.
I received an immediate email notification confirming that I have "unsubscribed from the "Selling Manager"

33247729-oPVmX.jpg
Sign out and back in to my account.

Go back to "account preferences> 3rd Party access etc. Revoke access for "Lithium" service.

33247729-dZBbk.jpg
Go back to subscriptions and re-subscribe to the Basic Selling Manager.

33247729-OF7PS.jpg
Now the classic page back is back with the Invoice option I was using! (Pretty long winded fix!)

33247729-8G7FJ.jpg
Appreciate your help!
Glad you got it sorted. It's a bit of a palaver, but I do prefer the classic view because it's much more flexible in respect of things like this.
Just to add.

You don't need to sign out and back in. You also don't need to revoke Lithium - Lithium are the board moderators for the eBay community boards and nothing to do with seller hub/classic view.

Literally you need to cancel the seller manager/hub and immediately reinstate it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants