Expired

EBay invoice help?

Found 27th Apr
I sold a unwanted item on eBay the buyer messaged me saying he wants a invoice please how do I send him one have no idea?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I dont think you can send a VAT invoice u less youre a business seller. You can send order detailes but they can also get that themselves.
If he has paid you already. You can make an invoice. There’s plenty of templates online just needs their name and details on it and your name and details on it, details of goods, amount and a line to say payment received with thanks.
master103 m ago

I dont think you can send a VAT invoice u less youre a business seller. …I dont think you can send a VAT invoice u less youre a business seller. You can send order detailes but they can also get that themselves.

I thourt that to should I say to him you only get invoice if your a business seller?
cmdr_elito2 m ago

If he has paid you already. You can make an invoice. There’s plenty of t …If he has paid you already. You can make an invoice. There’s plenty of templates online just needs their name and details on it and your name and details on it, details of goods, amount and a line to say payment received with thanks.

Thankyou
The invoice he means is what is in the link I posted... Nothing to do with being a business seller.
Any seller can send one. Usually when the postage is combined etc.
Edited by: "hearts22" 27th Apr
master107 m ago

I dont think you can send a VAT invoice u less youre a business seller. …I dont think you can send a VAT invoice u less youre a business seller. You can send order detailes but they can also get that themselves.

You can still provide an invoice even if your not VAT registered. The difference is your invoice will not include VAT, but if the buyer is buying the item it will still allow them to offset the cost of the purchase against their income.
33708868-okKqH.jpg
hearts222 m ago

[Image]

I tried that there no invoice button no idea
_Enzo_2 m ago

I tried that there no invoice button no idea

Do this then.

33708899-GOOfZ.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions